Supercharged Hayabusa

The advantage to the SC over the TC is the smoother bottom end pull. There is no spool up to power. Its there soon after idle. Makes for a much more usable power boost.

How much is that in USD? How complicated is it to put in? Can you make it a sleeper with it in? A lot of 1/4 mile dollars can be generated if you can't pick up on it at the track, before launch.::r{{
race.gif

race.gif
$4,736.93 in american dollars

converted from 2,600 pounds

at a rate of 1.82189 USD to 1 pound

race.gif

I run a Rotrex charger on the 14 which is a smaller model than the Busa one as I dont have a fairing to hide it behind. my personal opinions as to why a charger and not a turbo =

Different

less strain on the motor (all I had to do extra was uprate the clutch - the highlift cams were optional)

Less drag on the motor / runs cooler

Runs from 0 - redline as it's direct drive = no lag, no sudden power - the more you twist the more boost you get

If the top end goes bang (big if) you get no shrapnel(sp) in the unit, unlike a turbo

I have been running mine for a year now with NO problems at all, the charger oil needs to be changed every 20,000 approx (runs it's own oil system/cooler) and I would highly recommend it.

.GNOME.

PS: you can read more here - http://www.tts-performance.com/catalog....id=4245

<!--EDIT|gnome
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104365223 -->

Back