Sunday ride

Oh.....I thought of you Busa Guys. Thought I would post these pics I took. I think Diesel said he wants to change his bike like this one.
tounge.gif
Ah, that is Will's(DragonBusa's) bike. He posts up on Streetknights. He must have gotten it repainted in the last month or two. I think he knows a guy that paints, so probably didn't pay that much for it. He has some work done to the bike, but I'll let him spill the beans on that if he wants to.

After you guys headed back Mike and I went on to Ozello.  Really it was a little late, and more congested than perfect.  Still a good ride though.  Ozello has a great road good texture and not too many bumps or too much risk of dirt in the road either.  After that we started making our way south.  Mike told me that he ended up taking 476 eastbound, I took the tollroad south to Palm Harbor.

You guys up for a ride on friday, saturday or sunday thanksgiving weekend?  I am taking ONE of those days and spending it with the wife (so I can KEEP the wife . . . ) but one of the days is free . .

Let me know

Sorry I missed the ride.

... never a dull moment...

B-Sting, send me the video and I will find a place to host it.
May need to FTP the file given the size though...

Gettin a new rear put on tomorrow... will be aching to break it in
wink.gif

Plus I didnt know if that Sheriff was coming, and what he would try to do if he seen a camera mounted on my bike. (Maybe Bullet Train can answer that
smile.gif
)
Well, the tape from the camera could be siezed as evidence if he decided to charge ya with too fast for conditions. No search/siezure warrant needed to do so due to the chance of the tape bein' destroyed if he didn't take it on the scene. He could also go back and watch all the tape and charge you with any violations (wheelies, ran stop signs, wrong side of road, etc...) that he saw in the video as long as he could testify to where each offense took place.

Would he? Prolly not... but it is a possibility.
wink.gif

Sorry I missed the ride.

wink.gif
Don't worry, you didn't miss it...everybody kept telling me " Hey, Cecil, I didn't think you were coming". I should have went along and told them I WAS you and kicked a couple bikes over and took off.
tounge.gif

B-Sting, do you have any idea how fast he was going when he went down? Today we rode up one of the same roads you guys ride. We came from Dade City right into Bellamy Brother's Blvd just before the hard 90 to the left. I had my eye out for you guys but I wasn't there until afternoon. I'm sure you guys had long been gone by then.

Kev
I have no idea really, most turns on Ehron Cutoff are taken between what? 70 - 110? maybe more. I dont know how much he slowed down before he lost it. If We didnt slow down due to the Sheriff, I might of actually seen it.

Yeah, we were north of Brooksville by 12:30pm,

I Think we might hit the Ozella rd next time. Keep hearing good things about it.

My cam malfuntioned 80% of the time. Sucks too, I had some good twisties on tape north of Brooksville. Or I thought I did anyway.
sad.gif

If I cant fix this cam, I'll be getting another with the extended 3 year warranty where they fix it NO MATTER WHAT..for FREE. Or maybe a helmet cam
smile.gif
I dont know...

B-Sting, do you have any idea how fast he was going when he went down? Today we rode up one of the same roads you guys ride. We came from Dade City right into Bellamy Brother's Blvd just before the hard 90 to the left. I had my eye out for you guys but I wasn't there until afternoon. I'm sure you guys had long been gone by then.

Kev
I have no idea really, most turns on Ehron Cutoff are taken between what? 70 - 110? maybe more. I dont know how much he slowed down before he lost it. If We didnt slow down due to the Sheriff, I might of actually seen it.

Yeah, we were north of Brooksville by 12:30pm,

I Think we might hit the Ozella rd next time. Keep hearing good things about it.

My cam malfuntioned 80% of the time. Sucks too, I had some good twisties on tape north of Brooksville. Or I thought I did anyway.
sad.gif

If I cant fix this cam, I'll be getting another with the extended 3 year warranty where they fix it NO MATTER WHAT..for FREE. Or maybe a helmet cam
smile.gif
I dont know...
I got a nice clip going up %^&*( road. I took a right sweeper, then a left, then slowed for traffic as my R1 riding buddy goes flying by. The clip is 20 meg, too big for my web space.

Sorry I missed the ride.

wink.gif
Hey Cecil, I just got a new tire today too. What kind did you get?

Here are three clips from my ride yesterday.

clip one

clip two

clip three

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101352668 -->

Great video Kevin.. but I was cheering you on to go over 100!
biggrin.gif

maybe next time uh?
wink.gif

Great video Kevin.. but I was cheering you on to go over 100!
biggrin.gif

maybe next time uh?
wink.gif
There are others. Some too big to post and some that could be incriminating. Two of them didn't turn out, they were also the ones in which I pushed it the hardest. The sudden jolts must have somehow cancelled the process.

Kev

Sorry I missed the ride.

wink.gif
Hey Cecil, I just got a new tire today too. What kind did you get?

Here are three clips from my ride yesterday.

clip one

clip two

clip three
Kevin,

I went with the BT014.

Cool videos.

I will get a video set-up soon.

Maybe Santa will hook me up.

Cecil, you can use my setup if it can handle the wheelies. Would make for some good videos.
We may need to strap the camera though

Cecil, you can use my setup if it can handle the wheelies. Would make for some good videos.
We may need to strap the camera though
Sounds good.
I need to get some video practice if you want me to video you and your friend later this month.
wink.gif

And when you gonna come for a Sunday ride with us.
The Gixxer would love the north run.
The Busa would make me feel less than adequate
blush.gif

Heard there was another Turbo Busa out there this week... did not get to set it though.

Kevin, for some reason, Your vids dont work. Quicktime Usually works fine, I dont understand. Apparently I dont have the right Codecs.

Kevin, for some reason, Your vids dont work. Quicktime Usually works fine, I dont understand. Apparently I dont have the right Codecs.
...unlike your videos... Kevin did not give us a view of the sky...  
eek2.gif
The two clips that didn't come out were the one wheelie and the other was a drag race to over 150. I don't know what I did wrong. Maybe God was watching over me so that my wife doesn't get freaked out.
biggrin.gif

Back