Sunday Ride - 20 Tampa Area Riders

That pic was a little further north.. on the way to or from the Happy Dayz Diner~ That's Yexenia leading there.. she tends to be a bit slow on the street rides.. especially in the corners~ Of coarse it doesn't help having a couple of locals in front doing their best to slow everyone down either~
wink.gif

I was wondering... I've never seen Cecil's fuggin Busa all upright like that... And where are the sparks???
laugh.gif

How is Yex anyway?
rock.gif

laugh.gif
Cecil was, I must say, riding at a relaxing pace... for Cecil anyhow~
wink.gif

Yex is doing good~ She's finally found someone to share her time with.. that would be the guy in the pic between her and Cecil~ Seems to be a good man and they apear very happy with one another~
smile.gif

I have got to get a new camera and a cool mount like that.
Me too...

Any ideas where to pick one up?

What has been proven to work well?
I spent about $350 on a mini DV cam, then another $100 on a gas tank mount. I think the helmet cam might be better since you can actually look around, and wheelies wont point into the sky. But then you have wires all over the place.

When you guys are 80, you will wish you had vids of the days when you were young and taking twisties to show the other old bastards you will be living with
biggrin.gif

The cam on this ride was a little loose, the mount wasnt fitting right, plus I had tape over the mic to kill the wind. Well...it killed EVERYTHING. Next ride you will see, and hear a difference.

You can always use a cam regardless if its for your kids, or any event in your family. You just need to get the extra $100 for a gas tank cam.

You can look on ebay and maybe find a better price, but I got mine from here.

cam mount

That pic was a little further north.. on the way to or from the Happy Dayz Diner~ That's Yexenia leading there.. she tends to be a bit slow on the street rides.. especially in the corners~ Of coarse it doesn't help having a couple of locals in front doing their best to slow everyone down either~
wink.gif
Excuse me??!! Slow?? you need your glasses checked big time....I remember quite well that I was in the MIDDLE OF THE PACK not the back...so how is that slow???
guns.gif

For riding with non full leathers on..I would say I rode pretty aggressive
cool.gif

I was wondering...  I've never seen Cecil's fuggin Busa all upright like that... And where are the sparks???  
laugh.gif

How is Yex anyway?
rock.gif
Hey Rev...when are you coming out riding?? Weather is great now..so no excuse
devil.gif
I have been good, busy with some clients and yes I have a new man in my life so we are always hanging together somewhere and I am doing some different kind of leaning and riding bahahahaha
laugh.gif
Hope you are well and hope to see you out on a ride!!

laugh.gif

Excuse me??!!  Slow?? you need your glasses checked big time....I remember quite well that I was in the MIDDLE OF THE PACK not the back...so how is that slow???  
guns.gif

That's only because... Adrian wanted to keep an eye on ya.. as well as the other guys back there for that matter!
tounge.gif
Besides I gave ya credit for having the local cagers up in front of ya...

wink.gif
Excuse me??!!  Slow?? you need your glasses checked big time....I remember quite well that I was in the MIDDLE OF THE PACK not the back...so how is that slow???  
guns.gif

For riding with non full leathers on..I would say I rode pretty aggressive  
cool.gif
He he he, I was wondering if that was going to come bite you in the Butt Joker...
smile.gif

Yex, I am doin good been out riding solo, no particular reason just too darn lazy to get up at 0830 on a Sunday..
smile.gif

I should be out there this weekend though. Who's riding where???

smile.gif

Does anybody want to ride tomorrow? Saturday
rock.gif
My wife wants to ride and we haven't really ridden in a few weeks. Not since the Tarpon springs thing.

Kev

Lol... 4 videos, 3 corners and 75 traffic violations.
laugh.gif

Do all the roads down there look like an "L" Ssssssssssstraaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhht... corner... Ssssssssssstraaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhht.
wink.gif

Ya'll know I'm just pokin' fun. I'd love to ride what ya sometime.
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

Do all the roads down there look like an "L" Ssssssssssstraaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhht... corner... Ssssssssssstraaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhht.
wink.gif

beerchug.gif
At least we are riding on them, not like many up north that have put their bikes away for the winter.
biggrin.gif

heh...all those clips are from my cam. Wait till next time, I'll have better vids and sound especially. I need to get my 4 hour Battery by Sunday,...but its not going to happen. I just hope my Panel Bonded Radiator holds up...haha.

laugh.gif

wink.gif

beerchug.gif
At least we are riding on them, not like many up north that have put their bikes away for the winter.
biggrin.gif
Excellent point Kev... I'm definitely jealous. Looks like rain is gonna fug me outta ridin' this weekend unless it clears up sunday afternoon. Been too cold to ride in the evenings after work since I don't have any warm clothing to ride in. I haven't given up for the winter yet, but I ain't gettin' much seat time either...
mad.gif

heh...all those clips are from my cam. Wait till next time, I'll have better vids and sound especially. I need to get my 4 hour Battery by Sunday,...but its not going to happen. I just hope my Panel Bonded Radiator holds up...haha.
I'm just teasin' man. Like Kevin said, at least ya'll are out rollin'.
wink.gif

Back