STRENGTH & COURAGE

proud dad

Registered
This is where my screen name comes from,my son Nick.2nd from the right.This group of guys has been blown up 4 times the first month they was in IRAQ.1near miss and 3 yes 3 direct hits.Afew humv's wiped out,the men walked away with only 1 concusion.Thank GOD for armor!Last I spoke with him he was in good spirits.Good to here that in his voice.All you folks in the military mean more to me than you'll ever know.I say THANK YOU.

Wayne

Picture005WEB.jpg

Glad to hear him and his team are ok.

Sounds like they have a few gaurdian angels working over time..

beerchug.gif

Wow, and a great reason to be very proud! Glad you let us know; I've been curious about your name
wink.gif

Huge thanks to your son, everyone else in that photo and all that are serving!!! Come home safe
smile.gif

View attachment wink.gif

May the Lord protect him and all those serving over here.

[[[[ Deleted silly question...? ]]]]

(Ruben @ Mar. 14 2007,10:59) May the Lord protect him and all those serving over here.

1st Cav is where....   Taji or Tikrit...?
I would recommend keeping info like that in PM's at the most..

I wish him the best as well. It is a dayum shame how the guys returning home are being treated. Politicians can easily sit back and make policy when it is not their kid on the front lines. The government should at least be able to provided better than average care for these guys when they return.

I am proud for you and your family, as well as all others that have a loved one protecting our freedoms. You all deserve the uptmost repsect.
bowdown.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 14 2007,22:04)
(Ruben @ Mar. 14 2007,10:59) May the Lord protect him and all those serving over here.

1st Cav is where....   Taji or Tikrit...?
I would recommend keeping info like that in PM's at the most..
Yup ... you are right.

I'll modify the posting above. I should've known better.

crazy.gif

(BlueHaya @ Mar. 14 2007,14:25) I am proud for you and your family, as well as all others that have a loved one protecting our freedoms.  You all deserve the uptmost repsect.
bowdown.gif
+1
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Our thanks to you, your wife and your son. No words are ever sufficient.

--Wag--

bowdown.gif
I'm right there with you, proud dad!

My son is with the 2-37 Armor Division and just finished his 2nd tour thru Iraq~ It's been a very long and stressful four years for all of us~ His tank has taken on many hits and rolled over a few IED's.. enough to blow the track off one side or another~ They lost one gunner in a mortor attack (my he R.I.P.) and I just keep praying that he (along with his fellow Soilders) be kept safe~ I think it helped to keep my mind at ease knowing he was a little more secure inside the tanks~
He's now back in Germany and scheduled to return home by the 15th of April~  
super.gif

I will keep your boy.. and the rest of our kids, fathers, mothers, and daughters.. in my thoughts and prayers that they also be kept safe and return home in good health...  
brave.gif

Back