But I thought it was global warming...?

DAB

Registered
A leading Iraqi insurgent group said on Thursday Hurricane Katrina was an act of God hurting the U.S. war effort, and helping cut helicopter sorties over Baghdad, according to an Internet posting.

"Thanks be to God, this disaster struck areas where a great number of the American soldiers came from and many of their families were killed," said a statement from the Army of Ansar al-Sunna, posted on an Islamist Web site.

"There is a noticeable decrease in the number of helicopters hovering over Baghdad after the American government withdrew many of the airmen," it said.

The statement could not be authenticated, but it was posted on a Web site that often carries messages from al Qaeda and other insurgent groups fighting U.S.-led forces and the American-backed Iraqi government.

The U.S. military has said it was sending home from Iraq and Afghanistan more than 300 Air Force airmen based at an installation in Mississippi battered by Hurricane Katrina to allow them to assist their families.

Also, about 3,000 soldiers from the Louisiana Army National Guard were being sent home from Iraq earlier than scheduled for use in relief efforts.

Al Qaeda's wing in Iraq has hailed the hurricane deaths in "oppressor" America as the "wrath of God."

Army of Ansar al-Sunna has claimed responsibility for major attacks, including a bombing that killed 14 U.S. Marines in western Iraq last month -- the deadliest strike against American forces since the start of the war in 2003.

...dont mean to sound like a religiously biased person... but these middle eastern muslims are fugging crazy
mad.gif

JUSTINTIME2: DO YOU WANT THESE KANJI DECALS OR NOT? 1ST COME 1ST SERVE. LET ME KNOW FREE OF CHARGE. THIS IS NOT A SCAM.
DESCRIPTION: 03' CHROME KANJI W/ A BLACK BORDER. THEY ARE O.E.M. I GOT THE WRONG ONE SO THEY WOULDN'T TAKE THEM BACK. I HAVE 1 SIDE BOTH TOP AND BOTTOM AND JUST THE BOTTOM FOR THE OTHER i.e. hayabusa logo
email me @ chodenfd@yahoo.com

OH, AND ON THAT TOPIC, YEAH! THEY ARE WACKED. I WISH OUR TROOPS WOULD COME HOME. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE DAILY DEATH TOLL. CUT THE SH!@ BUSH AND ADMIT YOU SCREWED UP.

Back