STOLEN BUSA

Damn ... hope you find it and the person who took it. Had a car stolen once, so I know how it feels.

Thanks guys...I've been trying to get the word out as much as possible.  I've made flyers, posted on every website I frequent.  I'm checking ebay for parts and bikes.

I had full coverage on the bike, so that really isn't the issue.  They are ready to give me my money now, but I just want the bike back.  Even if I get my money, I don't care, I'm still gonna search for the ahole that did this.  The way I see it, if he stole mine, he can steal someone elses and I don't want that to happen to another beloved busa owner.
this bike is still together trying to be sold in tulsa, it was being sold yesterday to a friend of mine, the guy came up and asked him what a busa was worth, he said 8000.00, and the guy said he had one for 5000.00. showed a pic of it on a camera phone. but my friend told him he would call a guy he knew would be interested and to call him he hasnt heard back from him yet, but did get a decent description of the guy. we dont know if this is the same bike but i have to say it is a pretty big coincidence that a black se was stolen on sunday and a black se was for sell cheap on monday. if you want more info pm please good luck in finding it

thats weird i posted something about a bike that fit the descriptionof the one stolen and not one single post about it, since. i know if it was my bike i would want the rest of the details, but i guess that is just me, sorry just trying to help a guy out.

rock.gif

thats weird i posted something about a bike that fit the descriptionof the one stolen and not one single post about it, since. i know if it was my bike i would want the rest of the details, but i guess that is just me, sorry just trying to help a guy out.
He's prolly not been logged in.......
PM a mod your phone #, in case he needs to get a hold of ya.....

HOLY CRAP... Yes I'm interested. I was actually working yesterday and didn't visit the site. I'm PMing you now!!! Thanks a bunch!!

Hope you get it back.
let me know if get it and maybe we can ride sometime.
I live around the Springfield area(Willard) and work in Springfield.

Good luck.
If you need help picking it up let me know.

smile.gif

Good info goodluck...hopefully it's not too late for Steve to track the bike...

Thanks for the PM goodluck. The information is very helpfull and I'm continuing to try to find my bike. Mitch was a big help. Thanks again.

OK, here's an update.

Two guys came in trying to sell a "gsx1300r with a hayabusa kit" to a bike shop yesterday in Tulsa. They said they wanted $5000 and had a picture of it on a camera phone. Here's the description of the two guys.

#1 approx 6' tall, dark hair, lots of tattoos on arms, skinny early 20s. Carrys himself well, kinda scary.
#2 shorter, "mommas boy", nicer clothes, "looks like a troll" early 20s.

were in a early 90s Jeep Grand Cherokee, dark green in color.

Thanks for the PM goodluck.  The information is very helpfull and I'm continuing to try to find my bike.  Mitch was a big help.  Thanks again.

OK, here's an update.

Two guys came in trying to sell a "gsx1300r with a hayabusa kit" to a bike shop yesterday in Tulsa.  They said they wanted $5000 and had a picture of it on a camera phone.  Here's the description of the two guys.

#1 approx 6' tall, dark hair, lots of tattoos on arms, skinny early 20s. Carrys himself well, kinda scary.
#2 shorter, "mommas boy", nicer clothes, "looks like a troll" early 20s.

were in a early 90s Jeep Grand Cherokee, dark green in color.
I wish you luck Steve...this is a first around here, isn't it? They usually go never to be seen again...at least you have some tips. Good luck!

Keep us posted...I hope you get your Busa back soon...

Sorry to hear about your loss
mad.gif
good luck with your search for them bastids
guns.gif

Sorry to hear about this, wish their was something I could do to help you find your bike.

I hope luck is with you to find your bike still in good shape.

Their not a bright bunch of thievs are they, they try and sell a bike in the same town they stolid it from?

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know a little about how you feel. Last week, someone stole one of my skid-steer loaders (like a BobCat) from a job site. I know I'll never see it again. Probably in Lousiana by now cleaning up Hurricane debris.

That said, I think I'd be more upset if it had been my Busa.

glad you talked with mitch, all i do is drive around all day so i will continue to look

Back