STOLEN BUSA

I'll be looking for it in the Panhandle....
Sorry to hear this man... but like someone already asked, did you have comprehensive/theft coverage?

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136238930 -->

Thanks guys...I've been trying to get the word out as much as possible. I've made flyers, posted on every website I frequent. I'm checking ebay for parts and bikes.

I had full coverage on the bike, so that really isn't the issue. They are ready to give me my money now, but I just want the bike back. Even if I get my money, I don't care, I'm still gonna search for the ahole that did this. The way I see it, if he stole mine, he can steal someone elses and I don't want that to happen to another beloved busa owner.

Get your friends bike and trailer and park it at the same place... wait for the %^ucker to come back to steal your friends bike. Shoot him in the legs... then continue to cut off his fingers until your at his house.. when you get your bike back, cut his hands off and then blow his head off. leave the body and never talk about it again. +1

Get your friends bike and trailer and park it at the same place... wait for the %^ucker to come back to steal your friends bike. Shoot him in the legs... then continue to cut off his fingers until your at his house.. when you get your bike back, cut his hands off and then blow his head off. leave the body and never talk about it again. +1
This is actually a good idea...thanks for the tip.

Very creative....

Do not sleep when doing so or your friend will be posting..

Steve,
Sorry for your loss....
sad.gif

I hope she was insured..

+1 I think if this was the norm we would have alot less crime. Sorry about your bike. Best of luck to you.

Will keep an eye out for it in the springfield,MO area.
Will tell my guys at the work place that is out and about from Springfield to West Plains area.

Sorry to hear about it.

yea $425 is expensive, but worth every penny if it gets my ride back.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|RoughNeck
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136258750 -->

Sorry to hear about your bike Bro. I'll be checking here in the Fort Leonard Wood Area.

sorry to hear that mate,hope you get it back.
if ya find out whos got it take a few peeps,and give um a good kicking.

Back