stock sprocket size

mmawonder

Registered
I tried to order a pair of front and rear sprockets today and the parts guy told em that the stock sprocket for the busa is 16/43 I thought it was 17/40?!? I had him recheck it 3 times...

If it is a Gen 1 busa, he has his head up his arse... it is 17/40 stock!
+1
thumb_up.gif

if we had stock 16/43...holysh1t suzuki would've really unleashed some animals. i'm stoked w/ my 16/40

I hope you Don't go to dealers for the sprockets. way over priced. Some good deals from our sponsors. If your bike is stock go with a nice light alum tipped Titanium.

Besides a really nice hayabusa hat, I also have a 2011 busa. So am i to understand the stock sprocket sizes are 18/43 ?

Gen 2 span from 2008-2012, so YES is the answer to your question.

Gen 2 span from 2008-2012, so YES is the answer to your question.

Thanks..

I have another STUPID QUESTION...

I have been reading this forum all morning, I am looking to correct my speedometer accuracy, and remove the speed limiter. I have found the speedohealer and speedo drd. The speedohealer is more expensive, however with purchasing the Xtre and speedohealer I can solve both issues. If i choose the speedo drd, that will solve my speedometer issue, is there another way to solve the speed limiter?

Re: stock sprocket size gen 2

Hi guys what's the oem sprocket size for a gen 2? Also any ideas where I can get custom color oem sprockets?
thank you!

Re: stock sprocket size gen 2

Hi guys what's the oem sprocket size for a gen 2? Also any ideas where I can get custom color oem sprockets?
thank you!

gen 2 is 18/43 As for colored not sure try one of the sponcers here on the board

Back