Stock Busa

first mod i did was replace the stock clutch lever
when it fell over in my driveway the 2nd day. broke
the clutch lever and put some gravel chips on the
left fairing. brand new bike. arrrrgh. i kept my harley also. i run a sidecar rig-puts a lot of smiles on peoples
faces but there is nothing out there that compares to
the BUSA IMO. best bike i ever owned. i'm 60 years old
and been riding since around 1965. first sportbike. i love my BUSA and you'll love yours. HOLD ON BROTHER HOLD ON. this is a different realm than Harley. have fun. amen.

Since HIDs have already been covered... one of the first mods I would suggest is to put on braided lines and upgrade pads.

(shortcut @ Aug. 22 2007,18:05) first mod i did was replace the stock clutch lever
left fairing. brand new bike. arrrrgh. i kept my harley also. i run a sidecar rig-puts a lot of smiles on peoples
and been riding since around 1965. first sportbike. i love my BUSA and you'll love yours. HOLD ON BROTHER HOLD ON. this is a different realm than Harley. have fun. amen.
Shortcut - what type of helmet do you use when you ride the Harley? Do you have two helmets - one for Busa one for Harley? Open face harley?

Just curious....

Welcome to the board , I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned this first mod on my bike me being 6'1 was a double bubble windscreen. I couldn't see my gauges during normal riding. Kickstand mod is a nice one. Also a muzzy fan if you live in a pretty hot area. Undertail is also a must in my opinion. The brake lines and such have been covered. I also went with a Tobin seat much more comfortable imo than the stocker. LED tail light and tuns nice also. Put in a picture of my bike below. of how it looked with 10 miles on it back in 05 lol.

DSC00655.jpg

(whitele @ Aug. 23 2007,17:36)
(shortcut @ Aug. 22 2007,18:05) first mod i did was replace the stock clutch lever
Shortcut - what type of helmet do you use when you ride the Harley? Do you have two helmets - one for Busa one for Harley? Open face harley?

Just curious....
when i ride my Harley i wear one of those novelty beanie
helmets. had the same one for about 15 years and it's
covered with stickers. when i bought my BUSA in may i bought my first full face helmet- an HJC with graphics. i just bought a real nice half-helmet dot approved and everything. removed the Harley medallion and used it last week on my BUSA when i went to the drag races.
it's been so HOT here. 100+ for the past 10 days.

It's been 4 days since your first post...surely you've modded something by now
laugh.gif

Welcome to the oRg!!
beerchug.gif

Back