Converted

hey-prayers given for your son nick and to all our young men and women "out of country".

Thanks Shortcut - glad to see that all Harley riders aren't snobs and can appreciate other motorcycles. I appreciate brand loyalty, but some of the Harley riders I used to hang with are a little extreme.

Good luck on the mend......

Welcome - and as others have said... as soon as you can: PICS!

(shortcut @ May 04 2007,08:11) hey- i am an ol' dog harley rider. currently riding an 02 electraglide standard with 40000 miles. last year i put a tle sidecar on it. this past monday i picked up a brand new 06 blue/silver busa. i'm 60 years old and just had heart surgery. i haven't been able to get my feet up on the pegs because my leg is all stove up from where they took the vein out for the triple by-pass. i did force myself once and rode about 10 miles. what a motorcycle-the busa. definitely not what i'm used to and i'm going to have to adapt to the new riding position but all i can tell you is i had a smile from ear to ear. all my harley buddies think i lost my mind also. young mans bike, death wish,jap crap,etc. i don't have nothing to prove to no one. i love my new busa. smooth,powerful,stable,looks beautiful. can't wait till i heal up so i can take it for a real ride. in cardiac rehab now-maybe 1 or 2 more weeks and i'll be physically ready to try again. (got to get my feet up on the pegs!)
muscle.gif
love and respect sc <><
Only a triple by-pass? Thats like having stock pipes and reflectors  
tounge.gif
Seriously....do your rehab and heal up properly. Make sure you do your cardio workout daily and you'll be good to go.  
super.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Glad to have you with us. Lots of great folks here. As the others have said lots of converts here. I think you will find most busa owners love any kind of bike, but we all share the sheer joy of riding one of the most powerful, best engineered bikes ever produced, and we LOVE our busas.

Back