Converted

Habu

Registered
I'm hoping I'm not the first guy on this forum to have made the transition from V-Twin Harleys to the Busa.  I have been riding H-Ds for years and still own a 2005 Thunder Mountain Custom.  However, last Monday, I pulled the trigger on a 2002 Limited Edition triple black Busa......and I haven't stopped grinning ever since.  

My Harley riding friends still haven't stopped giving me crap about it, but I don't care.  I just enjoy riding.

Any other "converts" out there?

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

I still have my '01 Night Train that has 25K miles on it next to my '06 Busa with 7500 miles since I got it 7 months ago. I love my H-D but you cannot compare the performance of the Busa. Just plain exhilarating!!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard and Congrats!

Now,
worthless.gif

so, please post up some pics
tounge.gif
Besides, it's the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

Yep.....ex AF guy with a soft spot in my heart for the old Blackbird.

I'd load pics if I had any....just got it on Monday, rode it for 1 day and got on an airplane on a business trip.

Will load some as soon as I return home.

congrats on the purchase!!!! cant wait to see some pics of the beast!!!

Found a photo that the former owner sent me....hope this works right (posting pic).

2002__Busa___wjw.JPG

Don't worry Habu, There are a few people here that own H.D.s...... I've Got a 2004 Softail Duece and will be picking my BUSA up this weekend. Ya you all heard it right. I finally found one. So expect pics of the new addition to my stable.......

hey- i am an ol' dog harley rider. currently riding an 02 electraglide standard with 40000 miles. last year i put a tle sidecar on it. this past monday i picked up a brand new 06 blue/silver busa. i'm 60 years old and just had heart surgery. i haven't been able to get my feet up on the pegs because my leg is all stove up from where they took the vein out for the triple by-pass. i did force myself once and rode about 10 miles. what a motorcycle-the busa. definitely not what i'm used to and i'm going to have to adapt to the new riding position but all i can tell you is i had a smile from ear to ear. all my harley buddies think i lost my mind also. young mans bike, death wish,jap crap,etc. i don't have nothing to prove to no one. i love my new busa. smooth,powerful,stable,looks beautiful. can't wait till i heal up so i can take it for a real ride. in cardiac rehab now-maybe 1 or 2 more weeks and i'll be physically ready to try again. (got to get my feet up on the pegs!)
muscle.gif
love and respect sc <><

Back