Spring trip - Germany/Amsterdam/London

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Heading over to see one of my best friends for a week. We are road tripping from Frankfurt to Berlin then over to Amsterdam, then back to Frankfurt. I'm also stopping over in London on the way back for a night.

Any members in Germany along our route? Anyone in the London area or Amsterdam? Want to get together for lunch or something? My German cant even get me slapped so I'll just toss that out there now :laugh:

I will be traveling light, but if there are some small parts that folks need and want to save on shipping, tax, etc post up and we'll see what we can do :thumbsup:

I've already sorta filled a bag full for the trip home but if there's something small or if someone wants something shipped back, speak up :beerchug:

I'm leaving the US May 17th, land in Frankfurt the 18th. Berlin that night until Friday morning then off to AMS for the weekend. I'll be in London May 23 around 3pm and leave the 24th in the morning. Just wanted to put this up early in case someone was looking to source some product(s) that need lead time

I'm actually taking a 21" carry on with a 19" stuffed in it :whistle: I'll have two bags for both directions but figure unless someone speaks up here, I'll just have the second bag for the return with all the crap I'm buying there :laugh:

I want a 20 Euros bill, never seen one and want one. Not sure what the exchange rate is, but I'm sure you'll find out.

Have a safe trip Brian, lookin forward to the pics. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I want a 20 Euros bill, never seen one and want one. Not sure what the exchange rate is, but I'm sure you'll find out.

Have a safe trip Brian, lookin forward to the pics. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

currently about 1.40 US to 1 E give or take a little so your 20E note would cost you around $30 to keep it in round numbers. The real cool looking ones are 100 and higher... the 500E note is sweet :whistle:

Have fun Brian. :) I will be in NYC from March 2nd - March 11th. :) Gotta hit Carmines for steak and El Quijote for lobster, and of course Magnolia bakery for red velvet cup cakes. :D

Have fun Brian. :) I will be in NYC from March 2nd - March 11th. :) Gotta hit Carmines for steak and El Quijote for lobster, and of course Magnolia bakery for red velvet cup cakes. :D

I'll put it on the calendar and see if I can come into the city one day :thumbsup:

Back