Spring Bash Photos (FIXED LINK)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Spring Bash 2009 Photo Shoot Pre-Pay

(new link and this one works guys!)

Ok here is the gig.. (honor system)

$25 for all photos of all bikes bearing a green dot on the windscreen.. You can get your own or I will be sending some to Dave at US129 and hopefully someone at Bash will have some..

The green dot ID's you for US129 photos. ALL photos will be compiled from Thursday, Friday and Saturday and put to Disk.. Everyone that "pre pays" will receive a copy of the disk.

This will also include the group shot and the Friday BBQ too! if all you want is the group shot? think about donating a few bucks to the photog at the Friday BBQ.. otherwise it will be posted up here anyway I am sure..

This is going to be on the honor system.. We will count unique bikes vs payees... if there is a discrepancy, we will have to sort out who screwed up and fix it.. PLEASE KEEP IT STRAIGHT... this is a "PER BIKE" shoot, not a "rider" shoot.. 1 bike, $25, 2 bikes $50 and so on..

I am grateful Dave is doing this so lets make it work.. If you want to get your own DOT.. just a 1/2" or larger is fine..

PM me if you have any questions

Cool. Thursday is the day I normally spend some quality time on the dragon. Glad that's been added. I'm definately in.

I have a couple PM's concerning this.. and YES, you can get a disk even if not going to bash...

Cool. Thursday is the day I normally spend some quality time on the dragon. Glad that's been added. I'm definately in.

Dave said the photos will become available as early as Monday or Tuesday with disks shipping out within the week.. smoke!!

Last edited:
you can PM me a mailing address and I will send one to you or just wait till you get to bash.. Photogs will have them as well

Hey guys, my name is Kendrick, and I shoot for US129 Photos, amongst other things.

For those of you who will be there wearing full leathers, you can get custom Dragr. "Decay" tees like the one pictured below for $55 (men)/ $62(women) and "Void" for $30 if you prepay. They're normally $65/$72 and $38. Dave will have the product up there on the same link, soon. This is the only place you can get Dragr. tees on the Dragon! Dragr. puts YOU on the shirt! How cool is that?

Dragr. Decay
attachment.php?attachmentid=136880&stc=1&d=1239130355.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=136881&stc=1&d=1239130355.jpg

Dragr. Void "V-Neck"
attachment.php?attachmentid=136882&stc=1&d=1239130355.jpg

For men, only the Decay is available. Women can have a choice of two cuts, V-neck (pictured) and the tunic, which is a long, open sleeve tee. Confused yet? Just contact me or Dave :-D

These are made of a blend combed, ring-spun cotton and poly. These are the softest and coolest tees you could ever wear, and rival the quality of Affliction and Ed Hardy. Heck, in my opinion, they're way cooler because no one will have one like it!

P1040168A.jpg

P1040169A.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

Thanks Kendrick... looks pretty slick...

Neat addition to the T collection :)

I'm in for this PM the info and I will get my payment in. I saw it posted on the US129 site and didn't know how they would figure who was who.

:bowdown: to whoever set this up, very, very cool of you!

Thanks Kendrick... looks pretty slick...

Neat addition to the T collection :)

Thanks! Dave and I were talking about giving the president a free tee if he'll wear it and show it off some.... now, who would that be? Email me with photos of you from last year with similar angles to the ones on the shirt and your tee size, prease.

I'm in for this PM the info and I will get my payment in. I saw it posted on the US129 site and didn't know how they would figure who was who.

:bowdown: to whoever set this up, very, very cool of you!
Check the first post for the payment link... Dave was nice enough to do this for us and I hope it works out for everyone..

Kendrick, let me see what I can come up with.. :thumbsup:

curious if the photos are picked by the guys at US129 or if the rider selects the 2 photos
Neither really, you will be getting all the photos of all the bikes registered.. If you go by the cameras 20 times, you will have 20 photos... (plus photos of all the other bikes that paid)

This is such a smoking deal... if you were to just buy a couple photos at regular price, you would spend the same amount.. Now you could be potentially getting hundreds of photos for the $25...

Last edited:
Neither really, you will be getting all the photos of all the bikes registered.. If you go by the cameras 20 times, you will have 20 photos... (plus photos of all the other bikes that paid)

This is such a smoking deal... if you were to just buy a couple photos at regular price, you would spend the same amount.. Now you could be potentially getting hundreds of photos for the $25...

No no Mr B, I'm referring to the dragr t's....it appears they use 2 different shots on the T's...one front and one on the upper right back shoulder area....that's what I was asking about.

Back