Spring 2013 Bash Room List

20% chance I will make the bash..... 80% most likely not happening this spring bash. My little girl is due first week of May.... Last week in April! They would both kill me if, including parents if I wasnt here. Maybe fall...... Too early to tell but looking like a no go! Maybe Fall!

My dad purchased a Burgman 650 and will be joining us along with Mike and Shannon (00busaTX and 00NurseTX)

Cottage 201,202,203,204,205 on Right side, Looking up the Hill :laugh: Not sure about other side.

20% chance I will make the bash..... 80% most likely not happening this spring bash. My little girl is due first week of May.... Last week in April! They would both kill me if, including parents if I wasnt here. Maybe fall...... Too early to tell but looking like a no go! Maybe Fall!

You are correct sir...welcome to...PARENTHOOD :)

Poor planning on your part :laugh:

20% chance I will make the bash..... 80% most likely not happening this spring bash. My little girl is due first week of May.... Last week in April! They would both kill me if, including parents if I wasn't here. Maybe fall...... Too early to tell but looking like a no go! Maybe Fall!

This is kind of what happened to me this past year, with one exception. It was my first grandchild. She wasn't due until 3 weeks after the bash but he decided to come a little early. He is almost 9 months old now, my how time flies. I should be there this year though.

Lisa, Damian, Sean, and I will be there going to trailer the bikes down this time. So we can make it there faster (driving in shifts they don't dig the 12 hour days on the bike like I do [silly]) and also if Damian decides to break his again :poke: not sure where we'll be staying yet, hopefully a cottage.. We'll see about availability.

Lisa, Damian, Sean, and I will be there going to trailer the bikes down this time. So we can make it there faster (driving in shifts they don't dig the 12 hour days on the bike like I do [silly]) and also if Damian decides to break his again :poke: not sure where we'll be staying yet, hopefully a cottage.. We'll see about availability.
Better call quick for a reservation!

No cottages left :( I figured we'd be to late to get one. We got 116 and 127 for the same price as a cottage so that's cool :)

Flicka & Mrs Flicka @ Phillips 118, Thurs 25th - Sun 28th :beerchug:

update to our cabin 204.

Hooken203 is bringing a couple buddies.

We have rooms, Thursday -Sun. The cottages are all gone. I think she said she had 3 rooms left. I guess Kevin, Steve and Jen II will be in our room.

Update: Ms Reba is home and doing well, other than she fell after coming home.

We have rooms, Thursday -Sun. The cottages are all gone. I think she said she had 3 rooms left. I guess Kevin, Steve and Jen II will be in our room.

Update: Ms Reba is home and doing well, other than she fell after coming home.
This stuff changes all the time like our plans. This is the first time in many years that I've made a reservation. People cancel rooms all the time.

Back