Spring 2013 Bash Room List

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Getting a list started for rooms. In the past conflicts have cropped up; hopefully this will help alleviate that. Post up your room, dates, and where you're staying and we'll keep a running list...

Screen Name(s)WhereRoomWhen
Georgiabusa_05Phillips106Wed 24th - Sun 28th
busagirl4444Phillips102Fri 26th - Sun 28th
darciedog1 / justkatiePhillips109Thurs 25th - Tues 30th
Dan / HRHDiPhillips202Wed 24th - Sun 28th
hooken203Phillips204Sat 20th - Sat 27th
fstbusaPhillips204Sat 20th - Sat 27th
Fireman6615Phillips112Thurs 25th - Sat 27th
Loomis & Fam
RacerV / Danielle / Earlybird
Phillips207
Weds 24th - Sun 28th
VERYLANKEY / WifeyPhillips117Weds 17th - Sun 21st
fallenarchMicrotelThurs 25th - Sun 28th
phil823Phillips120Thurs 25th - Mon 29th
sroos / Pappy / WaynePhillips101Weds 24th - Sun 28th
dadofthreePhillips119Weds 24th - Sat 27th
RoosterRiderPhillips209Sat 20th - Sat 27th
joetrailerPhillips116 / 127
Flicka / Mrs. FlickaPhillips118Thurs 25th - Sun 28th
Dakkine2Phillips115Thurs 25th - Tues 30th

Last edited:
Screen Name(s) Where Room When

VaBusa/Omslaw Phillips 122 Weds - Sun
MC Mustang / Snooki Phillips 121
Georgiabusa_05 Phillips Room 106 Wed - Sunday :)

Screen Name(s) Where Room When

VaBusa/Omslaw Phillips 122 Weds - Sun
MC Mustang / Snooki Phillips 121
Georgiabusa_05 Phillips Room 106 Wed - Sunday
busagirl4444 Phillips Room 102 Fri - Sunday

Dan & HRH Di will be in on the 24th out on the 28th. Maybe have our son David, 00TXBusa (Mike) and Dan's Dad, but none of them have confirmed yet. We'll be in cabin 202.

still tentative....

hooken203 204 sat--sat
fstbusa 204 sat - sat

I can't keep up, Some list the date weekends PLEASE!!! Wed to Sun for me, But someone please post dates

The wife and I are keeping with the orginal dates due to not being able to switch the work schedules so:

VERYLANKEY/Wife room #117 Wed 17th - Sun 21st

Hope to see some of ya that make it down on Sat

The wife and I are keeping with the orginal dates due to not being able to switch the work schedules so:

VERYLANKEY/Wife room #117 Wed 17th - Sun 21st

Hope to see some of ya that make it down on Sat

You may want to verify your dates; the Bash is the following week. The published dates are 26th - 28th, but many come in earlier. The first Bashes were mostly a weekend thing, but have grown in to a fun get-together that many stretch out. If Michelle and I can work out the time off, we may be there earlier than Weds...

You may want to verify your dates; the Bash is the following week. The published dates are 26th - 28th, but many come in earlier. The first Bashes were mostly a weekend thing, but have grown in to a fun get-together that many stretch out. If Michelle and I can work out the time off, we may be there earlier than Weds...

Orginaly when the dates came out for the 3rd weekend I made the reservations and took the time off work. After the dates changed to the 4th wekend I was unable to change my time off. It is what it is, we'll still have a great time it just sucks I couldn't change my vacation.

I'm at the Microtel. If you have ever slept in the vicinity of a person with sleep apnea you know why I don't do cabins. I have been compared to a jet engine testing session when snoring. I'll be in on Thursday afternoon and leave on Sunday morn.

Correct, but the Phillips messed up the reservation, and asked us to change, so we could get the rooms!
Some other group has booked the almost the whole place!
Suks but oh well!
Orginaly when the dates came out for the 3rd weekend I made the reservations and took the time off work. After the dates changed to the 4th wekend I was unable to change my time off. It is what it is, we'll still have a great time it just sucks I couldn't change my vacation.

Back