Speed TV to get even worse.

Boy I tell you what, we had a good car today, the matco tools tide powered Chevrolet ran strong.out there, we had a solid pit crew with our Goodyear coca cola tires and skoal helmets, we ran good race but, ah, we just weren't able to get the win this week. :laugh:

NASCAR was okay when it was stock cars with stickers, now they're all tube cars with sticker headlights, cool in person and likely fun to drive, but not worth watching. Imo.

It's ridiculous to pay $75.00 a month for cable and have virtually no race coverage except for Nascar and the only way to get other racing coverage is by streaming from Speed2 or other sites. It's time to give the cable and satellite firms an enema and start giving race enthusiasts a choice and stop having all these bland programming choices shoved down our throats.

:bowdown:

THANK YOU oh so much for those two links! :thumbsup::bowdown:

np, if you're bored one day check this out...

SpeedcastTV

2012 SCCA Runoffs:
A Sedan

and

2012 SCCA Runoffs:
Spec Miata

Those were both pretty awesome races, I especially like the American Sedan. Andy completely tore his rear end apart screaming around the track, off camera he connected with Slo and bent some stuff, it all just went to hell after that. Slo ended up dropping a valve right before the last full course yellow and I can't believe how far he made it. American Sedan is the class we're entering into this upcoming year, during 2012 we ran Touring 3 which really wasn't an interesting race, they made our car so uncompetitive we're rebuilding from the ground up and leaving the class.

I have really forgotten about speed ever since I got directv. Its so far away from the other channels I don't even bother with it.

I never liked Speed's coverage of MotoGP, and I'm glad that F1 has moved to NBCSports. Maybe MotoGP will be next. Anyway, this is from Motorcycle-USA 2013 World SBK Televised on beIN SPORT - Motorcycle USA:

World Superbike has found a new broadcast home for 2013 on the beIN SPORT network. The SBK races will be televised live on the station, which is available on DIRECTV and DISH network. World SBK fans will also be able to view the races via live stream on North America.

SPEED had been the long-time home of SBK, where it offered delayed coverage. The entire 2013 series will be televised live on beIN SPORT, starting with the Phillip Island opener – Saturday, February 23 at 7:30 to 12:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

American fans will benefit most from the live streaming at North America. MotoGP live streaming has been available for years at MotoGP.com, but video content has been barred from WorldSBK.com because of broadcast rights. beIN SPORT promises online live streaming for the World Supersport series as well.

The beIN SPORT network is jointly owned by Time Warner Cable and Al Jazeera. A press release confirming the broadcast deal lists the following providers as carriers of the beIN SPORT channel:

DIRECTV channels 620 (English-language) and 426 (Spanish)
DISH channels 408 (English) and 871 (Spanish)
Comcast Xfinity
Time Warner Cable
Bright House Network
Advanced Cable Communications
Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico

Back