Speed TV to get even worse.

kml

Donating Member
Registered
Soup :: World Superbike No Longer Televised on Speed? :: 02-12-2013

"Speed is undergoing dramatic change in 2013 as it morphs from an all-motorsports network into a Fox-branded multi-sport network which will try to leverage NASCAR and mainstream sporting events so that it can do battle with ESPN. Speed let F1 go from their schedule last Fall, and as it stands now, according to one insider, "all motorcycle racing is in trouble on Speed, now and in the future"."

cheers
ken

Does this surprise you? With all the knuckle draggin' mouth breathin' NASCRAP fans spending TONS of money on their "sport" who can blame them?

Bots my knuckles don't drag and I gots one werd fer ya...........DAYTONA!!! :moon:

Next week....yeeeeeeeeeeeeFRICKINhawwwwwwww......hot diggity!

That sucks, as for nascar like so many other things that use to rock, they now suck to. want to make some thing cool suck? thow a bunch of money at it. nascar use to be down and dirty hard core gear head racing. now its all clone cars and pretty boy drivers with clean race suits:whistle:

[DLMURL="http://www.smileygenerator.us"]
742_921_012_96.0603467001360780452.gif
[/DLMURL]

I grew up in NASCAR Country, but the sport left me 20+ years ago. I'll never forget Bill Elliott being held in the pits for 3 laps so the rest could catch up, and I'll never forget the years that NASCAR raised the roofs on the T-Birds to slow them down. Now a days all the cars are identical except for the decals and paint.

It's sad I use to enjoy catching the various types of motorsports that you use to catch on Speed. Don't hardly go there these days.

They lost me when they quit using stock cars as a base, I don,t care for NASCAR at all , I would rather watch darts, bowling or the cooking channel.

I grew up in NASCAR Country, but the sport left me 20+ years ago. I'll never forget Bill Elliott being held in the pits for 3 laps so the rest could catch up, and I'll never forget the years that NASCAR raised the roofs on the T-Birds to slow them down. Now a days all the cars are identical except for the decals and paint.

It's sad I use to enjoy catching the various types of motorsports that you use to catch on Speed. Don't hardly go there these days.

I agree... You can't argue with it's success, but it's not about the best innovators, mechanics, or cars. The only real variable is the amount of sponsorship money and the driver.

The big three car companies used to say win on Sunday - sell on Monday. Big muscle car era... Yeah Baby!

speed ch...is all about nascars... bunch re-runs of same program 10 times a week...what a joke..
Boogedy boogedy boogedy...lets go boys....well this year will be boys and girl since danica patrick will be full time ..:banghead:

Daytona is fun to attend live. Also the inaugural race at Homestead was fun.

NASCAR =

Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks

What? No WSB Racing on Speed? I'd rather give up eating gorilla! :banghead:

It's been formally announced that WSBK has been dropped from Speed. Not seeing anywhere that is broadcasting it, other than day or 2 after the races videos and torrents. No mention anywhere of the AMA/DMG series either. Looks like Speed and Speed2 will be showing most (think CBS is getting 3-4 rounds again) of the MotoGP season, but that's about it.

Back