Special thanks to NINJA KILLER

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Because of the overwhelming generosity of NINJA KILLER, my bike will be repaired and back on the roads very soon. He sent me both side fairings, nose, and the front fender. He could have easily just ebay'd the parts, but gave them to me... and that is something that humbles me. Nice people still exist in this world... and he's one of them!

I'll probably have to take the parts to a local shop/dealer to get them installed because I don't have the room here, and I'm missing a few bolts that were lost in my crash. I hope to also get the stock decals put on so the bike looks like it did when I bought it... but that'll come later.

Again, major thanks to NINJA KILLER! People like him make me proud to be in this community of riders... and human beings.

bowdown.gif

ninkiplastics.jpg

WOW! That is absolutely awsome charlie, good for you bro.
I have to say I've never seen this kind of generosity in a forum community like this, makes me proud I'm a part of it.

NINJA KILLER you da man
bowdown.gif

After seeing this I said to myself "self how can you not be a DONATING member to this fine community of motorcycle enthusiasts" well I am now by god...

Yup,those swinging balls always help.......
Good for you Charlie,and a thanks to n/k

Let me know if you need a stock front windscreen.

--Wag--

bowdown.gif
to you NINJA KILLER...another example of the quality of members here

Hey Ninja Killer. Did you know I dropped my PS3?
rock.gif
I would post a pic of it but I dropped my camera too.
blush.gif

Here's to you NK
beerchug.gif

Hey Pan, let me know if you need the side reflectors and mounting hardware.
laugh.gif

bowdown.gif
NK I'm sure your kindness will be returned one day.

Nice write Pan. Great community of people.
super.gif

Back