Ninja Killer's Busa Hauler

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
A while back, Ninja Killer bought a 6' x 12' trailer. Today, he, along with bigmac0331, met at GSXcite's place to get some Baxley's and tie-downs installed. It was about an hour drive for me, but good thing I made it...those guys forgot the camera!!!
ban.gif

By the time I got there, they were finishing up with the drilling of holes, getting ready to install all the hardware. All I had with me was my shoe-phone (Blackberry). I snapped some mandatory pics...

Ninja Killer (left) and bigmac0331 (right) laying out all the parts, making sure they have everything...

IMG00451.jpg

Rusty's taking a break to demonstrate to Bob's son some wrestling moves...

IMG00458.jpg

Hardware install continues. Gotta watch out for these guys, they kept asking each other, "how many nuts do you have?"
laugh.gif

IMG00462.jpg

Well, that's about it. Good times! I wish I could have been there sooner for you guys... Sorry I couldn't do more.

Hal lives north of KC; I'm about 40 miles south/southwest. On the way out, I snapped a pic of the skyline..

IMG00475.jpg

Glad you got off your butt to do that, Bob!
laugh.gif
Hal was great helping me get my trailer to Busa Hauler status also. Hopefully he triple checked the measurements and made sure there was no rail underneath the spot he was about to rout.
whistling.gif
Looks like everything is a good fit.

Glad you got off your butt to do that, Bob!
laugh.gif
 Hal was great helping me get my trailer to Busa Hauler status also.  Hopefully he triple checked the measurements and made sure there was no rail underneath the spot he was about to rout.  
whistling.gif
Looks like everything is a good fit.
Ken , That's funny you brought that up because Hal was telling Rusty & I that we need to make sure we do measure it so we don't have a repeat performance.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back