New Busa Hauler

Nice! :bowdown:
This board is responsible for so much more than just sharing our love of busas.....Thanks Cap for everything.

at the bash, we should have a tug of war, his truck vs. 100 busa's? Who would win?

Is it the a 6.2-liter V-8 producing 385 hp and 405 lb-ft of torque or the 6.7-liter turbodiesel V-8 producing 400 hp and a massive 800 lb-ft of torque?

Please say the diesel :please:

Congrats.

congrats on the new cage! that's a great looking truck :beerchug:

Is it the a 6.2-liter V-8 producing 385 hp and 405 lb-ft of torque or the 6.7-liter turbodiesel V-8 producing 400 hp and a massive 800 lb-ft of torque?

Please say the diesel :please:

Congrats.

Stump pullin turbo diesel baaaaaaby!

She is so pretty Shawn! Congras on the awesome purchase!!! :cheerleader:

I cant wait to see the new trailer :thumbsup:

Cant take it with ya! If you work hard buy things you like, live life dont spend it counting dollars or watching numbers.

I so agree if you don't spend it someone will after you are gone! Awesome truck boss...

Wow HUGEMUNGOUS truck! My kinda ride:laugh:

Sooo, If I didnt already have my Tahoe AND I was a Ford man ( currently under consideration due to Ally pissing me off, I WAS a Ford guy for many years) AND that truck was IN Black or Dark Blue? I could maaaaybe be coherced into flying down to good Ol Fla to see Blanca Boo myself:laugh:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dually's they just look so sexy and MUCHO respect for the King Ranches..But damn the payments are high and so is the gas nowadays???

But then again my Tahoe payment is 650.00 so it probably wouldn't be toofar off the mark..either way NICE truck MC enjoy it and drive it like you stole it, dont know whats thats like? Here pull over and let me drive, Ill show ya :laugh::laugh:

And actually if I could afford it? THIS would be my play ride..:laugh::laugh:Yeah sick isn't it, ahh I would soo love to make the tree huggers tremble at the sight of this thing coming down the road:rofl:

3736510654_c5f1bca3b8.jpg

Back