Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPECIAL THANKS goes out to:

screamin kanji

Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to make it known that I am very thankful for High-Gain Busa for organizing the group-buy on the hump-mod(glovebox) and to one of our beloved sponsors TIGER RACING for the pricing of the mod. This was truly an awesome coloberation to help keep me organized. I no longer have to wear my backpack when packing for an all-day ride. Again, Thank You. I look forward to doing business with Tiger Racing in the future.

beerchug.gif

I stand to be corrected: Tiger Racing isnt a sponsor, but a well deserving co-hort of the Org. Thanks again for putting together a very generous offer.

You're welcome, org members will always be friends of mine.

I like that Guy Caputo dude,,, but he wears a bib when he eats pasta!
cool.gif

Tiger Racing = Good people

Guy = Santa Clause

Guy is one of the the very generous people on the .oRg and is definately Santa Tiger...

Got mine so quick from now on, I am gonna request all parts be shipped via U.S Postal Service. and a special thanks to the Postal Service for a very timely delivery.

Top Bottom