Special Thanks

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to THANK you guys once more you dont know how much you guys helped my family and i out by coming threw today and getting the B***h back to life and those fellas are known as

MCMUSTANG,LOOMIS,ROCKADAOUS,WEBBASHL & GOAWOL

Also would like to thank those for parts

WEBBASHL,LOOMIS,ANDYMAN66,ROCKADAOUS & ROKKETMAN

Also a Special thanks goes out to hal(GSXCITE)without him i would of never found those guys that helped me out truly a site full of family members not only friends
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING NOT ONLY FOR TODAY BUT FROM THE MINUTE I REGISTERED THIS SITE AND THE PEOPLE ON IT HAVE BEEN A REAL BIG HELP

JOE

Joe,
Glad I could help - And thanks for Diet Coke
thumb_up.gif
She was looking pretty good - some polish will do her wonders!

Glad you got her back running! You know we need pics. This is one of the reasons this is such a great place. More than just a forum, but truly a family.

So glad you guys got together. Joe, you have met some of the best people on the org! I know you feel better having your busa fixed. Thanks to all that helped out! You guys ROCK!
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

No worries Joe. Wish I could have stayed longer to eat some of your food but I think I left that task in good hands. Thanks to MC Mustang for doing the majority of the work and leaving the best part for us: The Startup. That bike was purring like a kitten! Keep it vertical Joe; look forward to seeing you on some future rides.

beerchug.gif
to you guys. I'm still amazed at the generousity of the folks on this place - you guys are the greatest.

the pleasure was ours bro. we've added another brotha to our ride'n crew. So get her gassed up and break out your winter gear. We ride all year long.
thumb_up.gif

No worries Joe. Wish I could have stayed longer to eat some of your food but I think I left that task in good hands. Thanks to MC Mustang for doing the majority of the work and leaving the best part for us: The Startup. That bike was purring like a kitten! Keep it vertical Joe; look forward to seeing you on some future rides.
Congrats again! And yeah I wish I could have stayed for the light-off...
smile.gif

lol yea pics about those after she was done we thought of the camera sorry guys but i will post her all back together sorry i know off to the corner i go

Back