Sparkling Image CC in Delaware

Their portfolio sort of speaks for itself... I spoke with them a while back and prices were not all that bad.. (about $3000 for what i was looking at)

The portfolio looks good but I went in person and they gave me a tour of their shop and seem to know what they're doing. Their prices were actually very good and they look to have a lot of experience with busa's. I just figured I'd ask on here to be safe.

My apology for resurrecting a year old thread... Sparkling Image is my shop of choice if you're in the Tri-State Area. (I was referred by a very good friend of mine). Prices are excellent, staff is very knowledgeable & friendly (will take their time in explaining the options/answering the hundred questions :laugh:). They have an extensive knowledge of the almighty Hayabusa! I would refer my closest of friends to Sparkling Image. **I should add that their tire prices are very reasonable** and In Stock

Their Number is (302) 633-9130 - Tell them Chris with the White BMW sent you

DSCF3750.jpg

DSCF3748.jpg

-C.Bell

Last edited:
Pashnit - Thanks for the compliment on the chrome front fender! At first I was on the fence about it but I received compliments daily :thumbsup:

Why would we do that when we could say that Chris with the black and silver Busa sent us? :laugh:

Oh, and :welcome: to the forum Chris!

WELL CaBusaGirl - I recently sold my baby at 28,xxx miles so I can't call her mine anymore :cry: .... As of now I'm on the prowl for a 2006 White Limited Edition :please:

They are :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. I hang out with them at all the shows Im at. Great guys and have a lot of tricks for Busa. They have a GenII custom to show its face any day now. Like their green lamboBusa..this one will be Lambo orange with the rest in black. I hope to see it with them at the TImonium Maryland show in Feb.

Great guys to work with. Talk with Angel, the shop owner or his brother Miguel. They did some work on my GenII and my ZX14. They also have a accessory shop near Powereast Motorsports in Bear, DE. If you're looking to get some custom paintwork done go see Freddie @ Killer Kreations in Philly, his work is sick. The lamboBusa is sick and seen a few pics of his new project.....:bowdown:

Back