Son's new bike

I sold my 06 ZX10R last year. It was mostly stock, with -1 +1 gearing and an Area P exhaust (which I sold seperately). At 80mph in third gear, if I hammerd the throttle, it would wheelie! That bike was wild, I imagine the new is just insane.... keep on him about keeping careful on that thing.

That's a sharp looking bike, and a real performer as well. I guess some congratulations are in order!

I'm sure that he'll really enjoy it, and it will make an excellent rider out of him.

The build quality on the new Kawis is really nice. They have worked on the fit and finish, and the results show.

I love the black out look on the 10. I think he made a good move, if he wears his equipment and doesn't do anything stupid.

Man I agree he should have held on the the 6 for awhile longer but what can you do. Kids will be kids:laugh: I liked the green one better. those green wheels really set it off. I wouldn't mind a green kaw 600:whistle: Like your already doin all you can do from the other side of the country is advice...advice your already givin.

Is he still thinking of coming up here with it?

Man I agree he should have held on the the 6 for awhile longer but what can you do. Kids will be kids:laugh: I liked the green one better. those green wheels really set it off. I wouldn't mind a green kaw 600:whistle: Like your already doin all you can do from the other side of the country is advice...advice your already givin.

Is he still thinking of coming up here with it?

As far as I know yes...I hope he has enough time so we can go ride.I think 135 south will surprize him:laugh:I'd be going across the country with the busa if I could.

Hey Bud,
Have the kid come home and let us old guys show him what riding is about, then he might wanna re-think that KAWI. Hey i will even run the 600 ;)...

Back