Some good Pics from this past weekend

Slickrick1300,

It was down just a little to my right- we were right at the end of the back straightaway--- let me see if I can pull up that pick too-- man that was a hard crash-- I was surprised to see the guy hop up and walk away- he was ticked off big time- I know that stinks to get that close to finishing the race and crash out- That bike slammed that wall hard and all you saw was plastics explode!!!!

wreck_on_sunday.jpg

Slickrick1300,

It was down just a little to my right- we were right at the end of the back straightaway--- let me see if I can pull up that pick too-- man that was a hard crash-- I was surprised to see the guy hop up and walk away- he was ticked off big time- I know that stinks to get that close to finishing the race and crash out- That bike slammed that wall hard and all you saw was plastics explode!!!!

wreck_on_sunday.jpg

Slickrick1300,

wreck_on_sunday.jpg

yeah , i looked up just in time to see him bail off the bike , it hit the wall hard, couldnt get my camera up fast enough , i got almost the same shot of the bike in peices, you couldnt have been more than 25 or 30 yards maybe closer to me

Back