Some good Pics from this past weekend

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share a few pics of our trip to Barber Motorsports Park this past weekend=====

It was my second time to go see the big boys race- my wife, my son, and his girlfriend all came along for their first experience of what it looks like to see these bad boys race in person--- they were speechless at first, just amazed at how good these guys are to push around that track averaging around a 100 mph----around the entire track...

We all had a blast and will definitely make this an annual family trip from now on!!! That was what I was hoping for too--- I enjoyed going by myself last year but it's so much more fun when the family can go and enjoy it too-

On sunday, we stood in line to get autographs during the lunchbreak and I got to get Mat Mladin, Tommy Hayden, and Ben Spies all together at the Suzuki Booth!!! And to top it all off, those three were the on the podium after sundays superbike race!!!! Mladin, Spies, then Hayden==== how cool is that! Got them all three to autograph my t-shirt on the top over my Busa.... you'll see in the pics-

Also got Aaron Yates and Geoff May (from team Jordan Suzuki) to autograph under the bottom of the Busa as well---- Aaron Yates was the Supersport winner as well and Geoff was in the top ten too====

We just had a blast and I wanted to share a few pics- I will post up some more this weekend... ENJOY!

My_autographed_Busa_Shirt_4.20.08.jpg

it was a great race weekend , judgeing by the pics you were about 50 yards up from me, you were right in front of the wreck then right?

Slickrick1300,

It was down just a little to my right- we were right at the end of the back straightaway--- let me see if I can pull up that pick too-- man that was a hard crash-- I was surprised to see the guy hop up and walk away- he was ticked off big time- I know that stinks to get that close to finishing the race and crash out- That bike slammed that wall hard and all you saw was plastics explode!!!!

wreck_on_sunday.jpg

Back