Solidiers Supporting Obama

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Interesting point for those that like videos.

- Most Soldiers Support Obama - 6x More Than McCain !![/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Another

- MoveOn Ad: I'm a Republican, and I'm Voting for Barack Obama[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
now look at the totals

OpenSecrets | Troops Deployed Abroad Give 6:1 to Obama - Capital Eye

There are very few deployed that are donating period, using this to say the military supports obama 6 to 1 over McCain is like saying that McCain will win in a landslide because Hayabusa.org conducted a mock poll and that was the results.

I'll see if I can't find us a poll later of who the military favors more, I'm betting it will be a much, much different story.

In listening to very first video, you have to catch the part about the survey being of "US Troops CURRENTLY overseas." Many of these troops support Obama because they hate the sandbox and believe that he will bring them home immediately upon winning the election (if this is allowed to happen). Plus, as CTA pointed out there are not many troops donating so it is easy to skew the results one way or another.

Moveon.org is a huge liberal HATE MACHINE!!

In listening to very first video, you have to catch the part about the survey being of "US Troops CURRENTLY overseas." Many of these troops support Obama because they hate the sandbox and believe that he will bring them home immediately upon winning the election (if this is allowed to happen). Plus, as CTA pointed out there are not many troops donating so it is easy to skew the results one way or another.

Moveon.org is a huge liberal HATE MACHINE!!

:clap:

r8

is this the same as all the Chinese in CA donating so many millions of $$ to the Clinton campaign?

looks like another "Trolling" thread from Soutside with few facts...

Like taking a few words from a sentence in a speech to describe the whole speech.

I know alot of soldiers to include deployed ones (besides being one)...not what I'm hearing....

Back