Radical Republicans

cipher5791

Registered
- The McCain-Palin Mob[/url]

- The Attack of Obama: The McCain-Palin Mob Part2[/url]

These are the kind of things that happen when you begin painting a picture of a person based on lies and not facts. These are the thoughts of the far right who either support Mccain, or hate Obama. Either way this is the kind of effects you get with spreading lies and what we don't know as truth.:poke:

What are some of the thoughts as to these videos?:bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is about to turn into "Alien autopsy" class stuff... someone end this misery...

Cant wait for the elections to be over and for us admins to be able to start whacking political threads for awhile.

The mud slinging on both sides is getting real old.

Hey Cipher. How about coming to our board and talking motorcycles for awhile before jumping in and stirring the political pot.

First and foremost this is a motorcycle board. These forums are for members who are avid motorcycle enthusiast to talk about motorcycles and since we are a family we can talk about other stuff as well.

To all of you that are joining to just talk politics, go join a political forum and sling away.

Sorry if I seem a little harsh, it just seems I am seeing new accounts where the person is ONLY posting political crap.

As I said, this isn’t a political board where people can discuss motorcycles on occasion, it is a motorcycle board where motorcyclist can discuss politics.

:soapbox:

I can't stand the whack jobs on either side of the fence

Cant wait for the elections to be over and for us admins to be able to start whacking political threads for awhile.

The mud slinging on both sides is getting real old.

Hey Cipher. How about coming to our board and talking motorcycles for awhile before jumping in and stirring the political pot.

First and foremost this is a motorcycle board. These forums are for members who are avid motorcycle enthusiast to talk about motorcycles and since we are a family we can talk about other stuff as well.

To all of you that are joining to just talk politics, go join a political forum and sling away.

Sorry if I seem a little harsh, it just seems I am seeing new accounts where the person is ONLY posting political crap.

As I said, this isn’t a political board where people can discuss motorcycles on occasion, it is a motorcycle board where motorcyclist can discuss politics.

:soapbox:

Well Trasher,

I agree, I want all of thi election stuff to be over myself.

Did you not check my history to see that I have been a member of the board since around March or April? I have posted several threads in the Modification section as well as comment on many. I did not just join the forum to talk politics. Truthfully I just discovered the Political threads just two days ago. I just found out about the accident and crash thread. I just posted one about being hit in my neighborhood. Please feel free to check it out. So I have been contributing to the forums. :rulez:

I am an avid motorcycle enthusiast and I love my Busa. I thought I could just share some information that I came upon. I can tell by the response that you did not like the footage. I did not post this to offend but enlighten all about the dangers of hyping people up with fear and then letting them loose. However I will seek to find some footage of the other side behaving like this and will be happy to post it as suggested. :please:

So, I am new around the scene and I am still discovering all of the different threads. :bowdown:

Thank You.

Well Trasher,

Did you not check my history to see that I have been a member of the board since around March or April? I have posted several threads in the Modification section as well as comment on many. I did not just join the forum to talk politics. Truthfully I just discovered the Political threads just two days ago. I just found out about the accident and crash thread. I just posted one about being hit in my neighborhood. Please feel free to check it out. So I have been contributing to the forums. :rulez:

I am an avid motorcycle enthusiast and I love my Busa. I thought I could just share some information that I came upon. I can tell by the response that you did not like the footage. I did not post this to offend but enlighten all about the dangers of hyping people up with fear and then letting them loose. However I will seek to find some footage of the other side behaving like this and will be happy to post it as suggested. :please:

So, I am new around the scene and I am still discovering all of the different threads. :bowdown:

Thank You.
well here we go, you call him "trasher"? pretty non-confrontational huh? (passive aggressive?) ThrasherFox has proven to be a pretty smart guy IMO.. regardless of his political affiliation, I respect his thoughts

You post what would be yet another politically inflammatory video (no you are not the first) on a decidedly conservative biased forum to what end? There are plenty of videos with liberals physically attacking attendees to the RNC.. (or did we forget those?)... there are nuts on both sides

Honestly, these types of post (liberal or conservative) are plenty of reason to just pop these political threads in the nose and throw em out...

Last edited:
Well Trasher,

Thank You.

I didn't even look at the video. I based my response solely on your 70 post count and starting an antagonistic thread.

I didn't need to see the video to determine all you were doing was stirring the pot. which if you have not been watching the board I think everyone on both sides are pretty worn out and would rather it just be dropped.

If you want to post some intelligent arguments in defense of a particular party go for it, I think I have proven I am pretty open minded.

As far as you finding pictures of the "other side" acting the same way. I am not interested. seriously, I don't want to see anymore childish antics by either side. I am content with the fact that whomever wins, Obama or McCain that we all have a chance for a new start. And with what Colin Powell said, we will be ok with either of them.

But yeah, I am about done with the immature mud slinging from both sides, it has not proven to provide anything positive to anyone.

And as far as people having issues with the fact I have a lower tollerance for people with low post counts stirring the pot, let me express my feelings this way.

if You come to my home and I have known you a long time and you happen to be acting like a jerk one day I am going to cut you some slack and figure you had a bad day.

if you come to my home visiting and I dont know you and you are acting like a jerk, I am going to figure you are a jerk and I will ask you to leave.

Those 2 videos were about as worthless as the one questioning Obama's citizenship.

well here we go, you call him "trasher"? pretty non-confrontational huh? (passive aggressive?) ThrasherFox has proven to be a pretty smart guy IMO.. regardless of his political affiliation, I respect his thoughts

What!! I can't vote for Ray Ray!!! :poke:

:laugh:

BTW. who in the heck is Ray Ray that is in Michelle's signature!!! :banghead:

I didn't even look at the video. I based my response solely on your 70 post count and starting an antagonistic thread.

I didn't need to see the video to determine all you were doing was stirring the pot. which if you have not been watching the board I think everyone on both sides are pretty worn out and would rather it just be dropped.

If you want to post some intelligent arguments in defense of a particular party go for it, I think I have proven I am pretty open minded.

As far as you finding pictures of the "other side" acting the same way. I am not interested. seriously, I don't want to see anymore childish antics by either side. I am content with the fact that whomever wins, Obama or McCain that we all have a chance for a new start. And with what Colin Powell said, we will be ok with either of them.

But yeah, I am about done with the immature mud slinging from both sides, it has not proven to provide anything positive to anyone.

And as far as people having issues with the fact I have a lower tollerance for people with low post counts stirring the pot, let me express my feelings this way.

if You come to my home and I have known you a long time and you happen to be acting like a jerk one day I am going to cut you some slack and figure you had a bad day.

if you come to my home visiting and I dont know you and you are acting like a jerk, I am going to figure you are a jerk and I will ask you to leave.

I just want to say this and I am done. I have seen several other threads where people have attacked others at which I did not do in mine. I ask you this question. Did you respond to some of the others the way that you responded to me? I was not attempting to offend anyone. I was just posting a thread that I thought was for this reason. To get your views. I had no idea that the topic was limited to just members only. "70 post"

I am a grown man and I resent the fact that you call my thread immature when I attacked no one. Other threads are showing members attacking each other. I did not or at least I was trying not to. I really don't care about this crap at all and from now on I will just keep my comments to myself. I am mature enough to do so. I feel like you attacked my character with your response and that is why I posted what I did. If I have overstepped my boundries as far as posting threads, I apologise. I will just stick to the threads on bikes and be done with it. Sorry for my two cents.

To all the members who saw this post and got offended, I want to apologize for posting it. Just wanted to show a point as to how dangerous things can get when we start name calling. I know that there is negativity on both sides and I was not trying to point out one side only. I just wanted to raise some awareness and I may have stuck my foot (keyboard & mouth) in my mouth. I am done with this political thread and I am going back to talking about the mighty, mighty Busa.:cheerleader:

I suggest that we all do the same and get back to what we love. That is the Busa.

In the words of Rodney King, "Can we all just get along?" :thumbsup:

I apologize for the typo Thrasher. I did not mean to type "Trasher". Just realized that.

Last edited:

You post what would be yet another politically inflammatory video (no you are not the first) on a decidedly conservative biased forum to what end? There are plenty of videos with liberals physically attacking attendees to the RNC.. (or did we forget those?)... there are nuts on both sides

Honestly, these types of post (liberal or conservative) are plenty of reason to just pop these political threads in the nose and throw em out...

I made a typo here as I have seen many people do on the forum. No pun intended. I ment to type Thrasher. Sorry Trasher Fox

Back