so...they tell me i should feel lucky

sorry to hear about the damage to your bike and you. glad your are not hurt worse. hope to see you again soon.

I'm just glad it wasn't worse and you were able to get yourself and your bike home. Crashing sucks. Crashing 100s of miles from home sucks more.

:shocked:

What did I miss?! Dayum Boaz...sorry to hear :down: Glad that you're OK...

Wow, I had no idea anybody had went down this year. Hope you heal up quick. How bad were you and the bike hurt?

Glad you made it home OK.

Folks, I cannot describe the feeling of looking in the mirror and seeing him behind me and then looking again about five seconds later and he was not there. I cannot imagine the feelings that SEMI and bug-ette must have had watching him flip over and over. Everyone ride safe...

oh geeze glad your ok Boaz, post up and let us know what parts you might need

:thumbsup:despite some of our differences we still care for each other as bikers. glad to hear you were around friends when this happened.

dude, you don't know how glad i was to see you get up and start running away from me when i was trying to get to you...it was absolutely sickening to see you and your ride balled up and spinning about two feet off the ground...i'm sure glad you weren't on the bottom when you came down and then flipped again...please let us know what we can do to help get you back up and going :beerchug:

p.s. anytime you need me to cover us in a cloud of smoke and fan mosquitos away from your bleeding knee, you know i'll be there :thumbsup:

IMG_0211 (Large).jpg

IMG_0212 (Large).jpg

IMG_0219 (Large).jpg

but the gear worked...and allowed Boaz to get up and start another Tree of Shame :beerchug:

IMG_0213 (Large).jpg

IMG_0217 (Large).jpg

Boaz, I am so glad you are OK. But I noticed in the last pic that there is a nice little green vine growing up the tree. I hope you washed your hands real good.

It was good meeting you, Sorry about the Bike Bro, Just glad to see you up and around.

dude, you don't know how glad i was to see you get up and start running away from me when i was trying to get to you...it was absolutely sickening to see you and your ride balled up and spinning about two feet off the ground..
p.s. anytime you need me to cover us in a cloud of smoke and fan mosquitos away from your bleeding knee, you know i'll be there :thumbsup:

I was out front and didn't see it happen. Did you almost run over another member semi?

:rofl:

theres your answer

Boaz, I am so glad you are OK. But I noticed in the last pic that there is a nice little green vine growing up the tree. I hope you washed your hands real good.

you know , now that i think i about it, it does seem like i have a small rash by my feet

Noodles, I've seen better legs on a chicken!:laugh:
well, not every1 cant spell the letter "O" with their legs:poke:
na, but for real Hal, i wanna thank you for Initiating me in the squirll* run:beerchug:

It was good meeting you, Sorry about the Bike Bro, Just glad to see you up and around.

its been a pleasure meeting you as weel

Back