so...they tell me i should feel lucky

boazalmighty

Purple Rain - Dino
Donating Member
Registered
well, i do.. but not exctaly for the reasons they gave me.
i dont express my feeling to well, but
less than 10 hours ago i had a good lil wipeout that could had turn out alot worse for me.
but if it wasnt for what i consider a secondery family to me , which is what i feel mostly lucky and fortunate enough to stamble across (the org) I honestly wouldnt have the motevation to wearing my gear half the time . (im mangaled up still, but the lid and gear did its job)
im lucky to have you guys on here and except me at the M&G, which always been a huge success ,even this one.
im lucky to had been riding with the greatest bunch guys anyone could have asked for .
and regardless if i had been wrapped around 1 of those 6x6 posts that were sticking out the ground a foot from me or if i got sheeshkabab'd by levers, im lucky you were there to scrape me up off the ground and my scar'd baby and get us back home:bowdown:
I honestly felt much better knowing that you guys still got to squeeze in that squirll* run afterwards

p.s. thanks for smoking out the Mosquitos while i was laying there bleeding ,semi.... they were really pissing me off

I AM A VERY VERY LUCKY GUY

thanks ORG

Last edited:
DSC00079.jpg

Dude very sorry about the mishap, they main thing is that you are okay, the bike can be fixed. Had a great time riding with ya, :thumbsup:

Glad to see you made it home, Boaz! I hope you made good time gettin' there. I would still do a little more than just think about gettin' checked out by an MD, especially if you have health coverage of some sort. Just thankful you were able to at least hobble away from the new corner/tree of shame! Have a good 'un and it was great to meet and ride with you! Hope to do it again some time soon! :beerchug:

So glad your looking on the brighter side,as things could have been much worse....
Let me know if I can help in any way, I'll start looking though my stuff for right side parts

of all the corners in that neck of the woods, that is the one that you dare not get wide at all on... for those who do not know, this is a "T" in the road and pretty busy.. ( you can not see the road to the right in the photo but it is there)

not sure where all the gravel comes from but that corner is treacherous if you get a bit wide and it is one of the slowest corners near the hotel... Sure glad you came out of this in basically one piece..

hey bro i'm sorry to hear about this! Glad you are are okay. I don't have much to offer, but if you need anything I can provide it's yours. Hope you heal up quickly!

Boaz, sorry to hear about the spill. Tried to catch you before you left, but too late. Take care!!

Man.. Don't like the looks of that road one bit. Glad your okay bud. Wishing ya a speedy recovery.

Glad to see you made it home, Boaz! I hope you made good time gettin' there. I would still do a little more than just think about gettin' checked out by an MD, especially if you have health coverage of some sort. Just thankful you were able to at least hobble away from the new corner/tree of shame! Have a good 'un and it was great to meet and ride with you! Hope to do it again some time soon! :beerchug:

The ride, not the rash......

Hated to see this. Glad you made it out only slightly damaged, sorry about your beautiful bike.

You are also one of the great people here on the Org.:bowdown:

Back