So not sexxy...

O

outtahand

I saw 5 riders wearing shorts and sneakers on the 101 today.

thumb_down.gif

ATGATT -sooo sexxy!

thumb_up.gif
heart.gif

c'mon guys, we girls LIKE you in leathers!

That might've been me, but I was wearing red Crocs rather than sneakers. I was also wearing a Rock Gardn flack jacket under a Superman t-shirt.

People should wear what they prefer, can afford, etc., depending on weather and many other factors. Granted, leathers look "sexier", but since I'm not getting any at home, why should I be interested in not getting any from you?

No offense, please know that.

Besides, when the temp is 97 degrees and a pair of leather pants approaches half a thousand dollars... they look a lot less sexy to me.

May we meet halfway and agree on jeans?

I just spent the past two days wearing leathers in 100 degree + heat...gear up
thumb_up.gif

No pics...."not AGAIN"...you mention the words "sexy" and "riders" and I'm thinking "GIRLIE-PICS".....No pics
rock.gif
......what's this world coming to when hairless raccoon's can get a pic on the O-R-G, but No sexy riders...what's up with that
rock.gif
?......I want a refund of my click....wait a minute...I AM the click refund division...

Spudley: Thanks for calling the O-R-G Click Refund Division, this is Spudley, how may I help you today
rock.gif
?....

Spudley: Spudley..., Spudley here...

Spudley: Was-saaaaaaahhhhhh !!!!!

Spudley: Was-saaaaaaahhhhhh, my Brother
rock.gif
?........

Spudley: What seems to be the problem Spud...

Spudley: Well Spud, I saw the words "sexxy", and "rider", along with the words "shorts", and "sneakers"...and I immediately thought...

Spudley: Wait, don't tell me...you thought there might be a "PIC" in the post of some hottie
rock.gif
?.....

Spudley: Well, yahhhhhhhhh, helloooo
rock.gif
?......

Spudley: Well bud, we got a problem......I cannot refund that click under these "circumstances"....

Spudley: What do you mean "these circumstances".....

Spudley: Errrr...uhhhh....ummm...Well
rock.gif
.... my friend, "outtahand is a chick, a girl, ya' know woman, hottie
rock.gif
?".....did you bother to read the entire post
rock.gif
?.....

Spudley: Well no there were supposed to be PICS though....

Spudley: And, if there had been pics, what would you have seen ??, now having gone back to read the entire post ??........

Spudley: I would have seen.........pics of guys in sneakers, and shorts, and maybe leathers...."my bad".........

Spudley: Now do you understand why the judgment of this division is not to refund your click ?.....

Spudley: Well, yah, I guess so....man what a drag.......

Spudley: Thank you for calling th O-R-G Click Refund Division, I have more calls waiting on that exact post, gotta go Spud, and have an O-R-G day !!!!
coolold.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Certainly not a good choice for gear IMO. But then again, I have no room to talk. I rode my bike to the gym earlier today wearing a tank-top, workout pants, and sneakers.

If I set out to go hit some twisties or do triple digits in the straights, I'm geared up in leather.

Just saying that a rider who shows good safety judgement is Sexxy.
It gets pretty hot down here in the Los Angeles area, especially where the 101 runs through the San Fernando Valley.

A skilled and safe rider is what I like!

Besides, when the temp is 97 degrees and a pair of leather pants approaches half a thousand dollars... they look a lot less sexy to me.

May we meet halfway and agree on jeans?
I'd rather meet you halfway by referring you to the great deals offered online by newenough, and their ebay auctions, than hear about road rash, someday...

Heck even riding boots would do it for me!

No pics...."not AGAIN"...you mention the words "sexy" and "riders" and I'm thinking "GIRLIE-PICS".....No pics
rock.gif
......what's this world coming to when hairless raccoon's can get a pic on the O-R-G, but No sexy riders...what's up with that
rock.gif
?......I want a refund of my click....wait a minute...I AM the click refund division...

Spudley: Thanks for calling the O-R-G Click Refund Division, this is Spudley, how may I help you today
rock.gif
?....

rock.gif
?........

Spudley: Well Spud, I saw the words "sexxy", and "rider", along with the words "shorts", and "sneakers"...and I immediately thought...

Spudley: Wait, don't tell me...you thought there might be a "PIC" in the post of some hottie
rock.gif
?.....

rock.gif
?......

Spudley: Well bud, we got a problem......I cannot refund that click under these "circumstances"....

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
?.....

Spudley: And, if there had been pics, what would you have seen ??, now having gone back to read the entire post ??........

Spudley: I would have seen.........pics of guys in sneakers, and shorts, and maybe leathers...."my bad".........

Spudley: Now do you understand why the judgment of this division is not to refund your click ?.....

Spudley: Thank you for calling th O-R-G Click Refund Division, I have more calls waiting on that exact post, gotta go Spud, and have an O-R-G day !!!!
coolold.gif
Sooo... you want I should've posted a pic of some guy's ankles?

Guess not, huh?

laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif
?....

rock.gif
?........

rock.gif
?.....

rock.gif
?......

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
?.....

coolold.gif
Where is the head shaking emoticon???

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I'd rather meet you halfway by referring you to the great deals offered online by newenough, and their ebay auctions, than hear about road rash, someday...

Heck even riding boots would do it for me!
Hahahah!

Fair enough! Thanks for the referral. To be honest, I've been considering pant options with much interest, so I'll check out your recommendation. I would like to ride with something better on my lower half (purely for aesthetic reasons, of course), and I thank you for lighting a fire under my azz to buy more stuff.

Have fun out there!

I think if I Seen an Attractive Female in Shorts and a Tee-Shirt on a BUSA I may Not Complain  
rock.gif

woot.gif
 Hell, I might just Follow Her Home....But that's another Story  
wowold.gif

Anyways, I Agree !!!!!! A MAN must ALLWAYS WEAR HIS GEAR !!!

post_6_97535_2_10_08_004.jpg

ya im one of the guys that wears a t-shirt and shorts on a hot day if im just stayin close to home. but i do gear up if i hit the twisties.

I dunno... I'd rather see a woman in leather on a bike than shorts anyday... heck, I just like 'em in leather(think Halley Berry-catwoman and Kate Beckensale-underworld/vanhelsing)mmmmmmmm...besides, it will keep her intact if the going gets rough.

So no one else on here has figured out that it's actually cooler (temp wise and looks wise) to ride WITH gear? If you have decently ventalated gear, you'll actually be cooler riding with gear than without it. Think about it. With gear, you're riding in the shade the whole time. Without it you have the sun beating down on you. I know this from personal experience. The key is, you have to have ventalated leathers, so as to get some air flow. If there's no air flow you'll roast like a stuffed pig. Also, the lighter the color the better. Light color is not neccessary, however it does help. Get perferated pants and either a perferated, or open vented jacket and you'll see what I'm talkin about. I just know that I rode for about 2 and a half hours one day in shorts and a sleevless shirt and was about to die. Rode the next day in jeans and my alpinestars jacket and was fairly comfortable. As stated above, getting the sun off of you is key. . . Sorry for the jack. Off rant.

So no one else on here has figured out that it's actually cooler (temp wise and looks wise) to ride WITH gear? If you have decently ventalated gear, you'll actually be cooler riding with gear than without it.
There are also plenty of mesh options, even a few in pants.

Yeah, mesh....
drools.gif

Jeans .....shorts, the same thing !! Those jeans are comming off as soon as they touch the street !!

Back