So, Lets try this again....

john blaze

Registered
So after my Gen 1 exploded in 2019, I got a 2008 gen 2.......an auction purchase. Rode it conservatively for a while. After discovering some ECU issues, I used the opportunity to make a start on my go fast factor........No idea what it will do, built for the street.

Old Stock head

IMG_20200918_160030.jpg

Very awesome John. "All Motor" Busa's are sweet...the NOS is a nice touch. :fire: You'll be laughing (gas) all the way to the bank with the money you win in street fights. :laugh:
I've been researching the benefits of adding gas to a turbo motor. Member @michael parris heuberger was explaining it to me. I have an RCC Ultra 550HP turbo on a built tuff motor,not sure how interested I am in blowing it up.
Can hardly wait for the dyno numbers on your build. What are you expecting?
Rubb.

Very awesome John. "All Motor" Busa's are sweet...the NOS is a nice touch. :fire: You'll be laughing (gas) all the way to the bank with the money you win in street fights. :laugh:
I've been researching the benefits of adding gas to a turbo motor. Member @michael parris heuberger was explaining it to me. I have an RCC Ultra 550HP turbo on a built tuff motor,not sure how interested I am in blowing it up.
Can hardly wait for the dyno numbers on your build. What are you expecting?
Rubb.
240 - 250hp, roughly

@john blaze

what are the estimated costs when the bike is completely done?
wouldn´t it be the same as if you put a turbo in?
ok with gas you can fool all the standard busas. with a turbo view they would smell the roast and never get involved in a race.

a little true story byside
the 14 year old daugther of a very good busa-buddy (dragin´ with ~ 1.8 bar turbopressure)
made the 1/4 mile with a gsx 500 in less than 17 seconds last saturday.
all the boys around looked very dumb especially when this sweet, young chick stepped on dad's turbo and burned out with it.
damn i´m angry that i had no chance to see that in real - i guess i peed me by laughing about them.

@john blaze

what are the estimated costs when the bike is completely done?
wouldn´t it be the same as if you put a turbo in?
ok with gas you can fool all the standard busas. with a turbo view they would smell the roast and never get involved in a race.

a little true story byside
the 14 year old daugther of a very good busa-buddy (dragin´ with ~ 1.8 bar turbopressure)
made the 1/4 mile with a gsx 500 in less than 17 seconds last saturday.
all the boys around looked very dumb especially when this sweet, young chick stepped on dad's turbo and burned out with it.
damn i´m angry that i had no chance to see that in real - i guess i peed me by laughing about them.
This is a low cost build, and also My aim is to build another busa later with boost, this doesnt mean ill get rid of this gas busa though, nitrous still has a place with performance.......The estimated cost? Around $3500.

Back