So it is with a heavy heart

This is you?

Actually hit it in high speed this weekend, I usually ride in 5th up to 150 and then bleed off speed, we had a closed 7.5 mile road that was very straight and I actually open her up. At 185 in 6th gear wanting to slow down, I let off the throttle, and she coasted. A scary as hell feeling knowing you CAN NOT hit the breaks. At 150 I down shifted and was able to slow down. It took longer to slow down than I really liked. I will not be doing that again.

Can't hit the brakes in 6th yet you ride harder than 98% of the people here and now a Zx10 is going to make you better?

I'm sorry but I feel the need to :rofl:

Cool story, bro.

Since you're already leaving, here's a permanent ban to take with you. :thumbsup:

So after getting my ass handed to me for months by my friends on supper bikes, I today traded my 2009 Busa for a new 2015 zx10 with abs. Before you all go off on me, I want to say it has been a pleasure being here, but my needs for a bike have changed considerably. God Bless everyone and ride safe......................

The other thread:
Actually hit it in high speed this weekend, I usually ride in 5th up to 150 and then bleed off speed, we had a closed 7.5 mile road that was very straight and I actually open her up. At 185 in 6th gear wanting to slow down, I let off the throttle, and she coasted. A scary as hell feeling knowing you CAN NOT hit the breaks. At 150 I down shifted and was able to slow down. It took longer to slow down than I really liked. I will not be doing that again.

Just for all the *******s out there, My skill set is better than most, I have actually been to a race school or two, I have been on 2 wheels since I was 12, and I can guarantee I rode my busa harder than 98% of you all. I loved the busa but the zx10r for the riding I do is more suited. I never once talked bad about her and was actually sad to trade her in. So too all you closed minded MOTHERF**KERS keep your opinions to yourself.....

Let's see here:
1) Joined in April
2) Posted 10 times, over a period of 9/17/14 to 10/11/14, including 2 in this "farewell" thread
3) One post was about speeding and wondering about the chances in court
4) Another post about why the temp gauge pegged when you parked the bike and left the key on after hard riding

Hmmm...not to say that there's anything wrong with switching to another bike if that's what ya want, but to claim that you're skill set is 2nd to less than 2% of riders while also claiming that "...you CAN NOT hit the brEAKs..." at higher speeds is generally not gonna get you the pat on the back or the "I love you man!" that you may have been anticipating. Neither will responding to questioning responses by name-calling/cursing out the posters, which include long time and respected members, many of whom have MORE THAN 10 POSTS! Not to mention the fact that much of those posts were put up in good fun and boiled down to wishing you luck.

In any case: Really, what did you expect? :rofl:

I look forward to your ELEVENTH post! If the first 10 were such a pleasure for you, I can only imagine that you'll be ecstatic over the 11th! :beerchug:

PS: Maybe he'll un-ban someday and see this. :laugh:

Cool story, bro.

Since you're already leaving, here's a permanent ban to take with you. :thumbsup:

IMG_00000325_edit_zpscf27e450.png

well cant say i am surprised that happened. My personal opinion i hope that guy decides never to ride...If he is that slow witted i would hate to see him on a bike doing half what he said he does....Scary really.

Just for all the *******s out there, My skill set is better than most, I have actually been to a race school or two, I have been on 2 wheels since I was 12, and I can guarantee I rode my busa harder than 98% of you all. I loved the busa but the zx10r for the riding I do is more suited. I never once talked bad about her and was actually sad to trade her in. So too all you closed minded MOTHERF**KERS keep your opinions to yourself.....

Does this make me a 2 % er? ???

LOL!! Some things never change!

Those who talk... usually can't back it up.

well cant say i am surprised that happened. My personal opinion i hope that guy decides never to ride...If he is that slow witted i would hate to see him on a bike doing half what he said he does....Scary really.

Sofla is full of know it alls with flat center rear tires. They go out and twist the wrist on some long straight road and then because they hit a lil speed all the sudden they are Vale. Humility is rare here...

Back