Sled gets a new job...good and bad...

oldhat

Registered
Hey guys.....Just an FYI. I start a new job in a week. I'm going to go back to confuser consulting full time. Been doing training for the last 8 years and got a call from the guy who used to own the consulting firm I used to work for when I got into this crazy biz. Good news....lotsa more $$....bad news..a LOT LOT less free time OTJ. So....I'll still be around lurking.....but not posting so much. I aint dead....just have to work for a living again......sucks to be me huh???

so you can afford that new busa for me??
biggrin.gif

Hey guys.....Just an FYI. I start a new job in a week. I'm going to go back to confuser consulting full time. Been doing training for the last 8 years and got a call from the guy who used to own the consulting firm I used to work for when I got into this crazy biz. Good news....lotsa more $$....bad news..a LOT LOT less free time OTJ. So....I'll still be around lurking.....but not posting so much. I aint dead....just have to work for a living again......sucks to be me huh???
Congrats on the new job Mate
beerchug.gif

...You going to be making more $$$ ... hmmm ... so will there be a 999R or K5 on the pipeline soon
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
devil.gif

Good luck with the new job! Just try to check in every now and again, okay?
smile.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Gotta do whatcha gotta do Bro. Congrats though, let me know when you need some help.
wink.gif

Congrats on the new job sled... I know the missus is probably glad to be rid of your a$$...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Back