Signature lines that are to big.

Super Trucker

Donating Member
Registered
Is it possible to block certain peoples sig lines that are too big? Some of us have bad eyes and leave the screen res at 600x800. A few people that are not considerate of others (pics to big) make it so we have to scroll side to side to read a topic. I am just lazy and get sick of it, and miss many topics because of this. Most sig lines are good so I don't want to block them all, just a couple. Not to mention the bandwidth it wastes. Thanks

(Super Trucker @ Jan. 16 2007,17:43) Is it possible to block certain peoples sig lines that are too big? Some of us have bad eyes and leave the screen res at 600x800. A few people that are not considerate of others (pics to big) make it so we have to scroll side to side to read a topic. I am just lazy and get sick of it, and miss many topics because of this. Most sig lines are good so I don't want to block them all, just a couple. Not to mention the bandwidth it wastes. Thanks
You can block all of them or none of them.

Some of these have gotten a little ridiculous where making a scant comment (:popcorn: )takes up the entire screen, sucks for scrolling/searching as well.

So do double posts
laugh.gif

I forgot I had a sig - I turned them off a while ago!

Just killed it - why waste Cap's bandwidth...

I just turned them all off. Mine is a long text file for those who are interested but I don't lose any sleep about people not reading my sig line preaching. By the sam token, I like to keep my sreen real estate filled with people's comments alone. Hence, no sigs.

--Wag--

Some one's been doing a little house keeping on this thread I see.

Thanks guys, All the sig lines in this topic are fine. They do not require me to scroll side to side to read the posts, it is the giant pics (that contribute nothing) which are bad.

It's when someone posts a oversize pic...or scrolls too far right in a quote.
argue.gif

I wondered why it was like that.

Those huge pics are a bit much, I try to size mine to at least allow you to see the detail without needing two monitors.

Back