~~~~Should be fun~~~~

Was this guy in your movie Michelle?
is that what plutonium does to squirrel balls
rock.gif

Heck, your use of the English language as a second language is probably better than my english as my only language
smile.gif

Its all good

TF
i went to the university in english which helped alot
and like i said i moved from montreal to nyc.

full immersion

i still speak in french at home with wifey

i which i could write novels but it don't come easy as it seams for you TF
smile.gif

How are all of the 12-steppers doing today?

laugh.gif
...oops, I mean
rock.gif
12 steppers?
rock.gif
yeah 12 steppers, as in a 12 step program, make a reference to us all needing help (mental) in someway.

To summarize: it was an underhanded slap provided by Michelle that she did with the utmost pleasure.

She is a sadistic one dontchayknow  
biggrin.gif
I know about 12 step programs, I was just wondering who she was referring too.
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

biggrin.gif

1127 - 1299 -

YOU ONLY MAKE A MOVE ON A GIRL WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT THE REPSONSE WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHICKEN!!! CHICKEN!!!

That aint no fun, it is safe, but no fun.. Shid learn to get rejected and smile about it.
Thrasher...Isn't that somewhat of a shotgun approach? I mean, sooner or later, you're bound to get something.
laugh.gif

I usually just found the one I wanted, and went after it. More like a Sniper's approach. One shot/One kill.
biggrin.gif

I agree though...Women do like confidence. The only time I've been rejected was when I was really young and didn't know any better. Thank goodness I learned from that.
smile.gif

Michelle...congrats on the movie gig
beerchug.gif

Let's see...(think in present times
wink.gif
)
Michelle playing in the dirt with her friends ( girl friends I bet)

...Just add water and we've got a good start for a mud wrestling video
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

How are all of the 12-steppers doing today?

laugh.gif
...oops, I mean
rock.gif
12 steppers?
rock.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>To summarize:</span></span>it was an underhanded slap provided by Michelle that she did with the utmost pleasure.
That is the part I really liked Thrasher.
jump9.gif

Sorry dude, but I couldn't resist.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "added more of the quote for context"|1094164421 -->

rock.gif

Oh...Wait...This isn't the post whoring thread!

or is it?
rock.gif

1. Fell out of a 3 story building when I was 2 years old.  Not a scratch.
2. I have moved 16 times since I was born.
3. I was in a movie as an extra where I get killed with an ax.
4. One of my brothers is gay.  He didn't want to be, and he tried not to be.  He's my brother and I didn't turn my back on him like so many of his friends' families have.  If you met him, you wouldn't know.  
5. Ran a 4:27 mile as a junior in high school, high jumped 5'10" same year.  Went to L.A. city quarterfinals that year, went to L.A. city quarterfinals in swimming 100 freestyle the next year.
6. I'm a goalie on an ice hockey team.  Won goalie award twice.
7. I get teary-eyed when I hear the national anthem during the Olympics and when the first player lifts the Stanley Cup over his head and the crowd goes wild.
8. I believe there is a God and he started the Big Bang.

I'm epeleptic....seizure free for years now!!

My Dad nearly shot me with a shotgun a few years back.....ducked just as he pulled the trigger......luckily he was near his truck, cuz when I got up I was pissed.......ran over to him and smashed the side of his truck full, and I mean FULL of dents with my fists as I tried to pull him from the truck
why did Papa decide it was time to shoot ya...

1. Trophy Hunter
  2. Him bad bastid
  3. Monsta did nasty shid
  4. He should be incarcerated(attempted murder) not good
  5. You showed up late for work.
  6. Bad gene pool....   did someone pee in the pool...
  7. it's a "Cuntry Livin' Thang"....
  8.  He juz thought you wuz an' alien....(no, not a Mexican)
  9. Daddie Dearest just loves blastin' shid (with a 12 guage)
  10.  He caught you messin' round with his woman....no...thats not it....his woman would be yer momma...

ok, I'm confused,upset, an' even more withdrawn ....

than a Hayabusa.Org regular.   or would that be IRREGULAR.

I'd love to pretend everything is OK.....problem....it isn't.

hav a   good  1....RSD.

sorry bout yer "funny"  turned out BIGTIME WEIRD thread Em.
Combination of #7 and #9........He kinda didn't see me standing where I was standing and nearly mistook my head for a bird......luckily at the last second I seen the barrel, and I bit dirt but quick........actually it was so close that I felt the air displace from the pellets going buy as I went down, and the combination of that and the noise, for a split second I thought he got me......anyone had a shotgun go off 10 feet in front of and 1 foot over there head......pretty freaky shid.....pretty sobering to say the least....hence why I got so upset....I hate being sober.....lol
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
I see.....

I thought it might be some weird "Deliverance" kinda thing.

now I hear it was just an' accident....

forgive me if I seem dissapointed .

hav a good 1 BuckShotBill....... Rubb.

tounge.gif

sigh, everyone seemssssssss...................so normal.

i was thinking that the 'busa bunch would be the strangest of the strange

1. Fell out of a 3 story building when I was 2 years old.  Not a scratch.
2. I have moved 16 times since I was born.
3. I was in a movie as an extra where I get killed with an ax.
4. One of my brothers is gay.  He didn't want to be, and he tried not to be.  He's my brother and I didn't turn my back on him like so many of his friends' families have.  If you met him, you wouldn't know.  
5. Ran a 4:27 mile as a junior in high school, high jumped 5'10" same year.  Went to L.A. city quarterfinals that year, went to L.A. city quarterfinals in swimming 100 freestyle the next year.
6. I'm a goalie on an ice hockey team.  Won goalie award twice.
7. I get teary-eyed when I hear the national anthem during the Olympics and when the first player lifts the Stanley Cup over his head and the crowd goes wild.
8. I believe there is a God and he started the Big Bang.
Must be kinda weird havin a gay brother.....not quite sure how I'd deal with it if I were in yer shoes O.......might be a bad scene.......not really known for my tact in some situations.

I'm epeleptic....seizure free for years now!!

My Dad nearly shot me with a shotgun a few years back.....ducked just as he pulled the trigger......luckily he was near his truck, cuz when I got up I was pissed.......ran over to him and smashed the side of his truck full, and I mean FULL of dents with my fists as I tried to pull him from the truck
why did Papa decide it was time to shoot ya...

1. Trophy Hunter
  2. Him bad bastid
  3. Monsta did nasty shid
  4. He should be incarcerated(attempted murder) not good
  5. You showed up late for work.
  6. Bad gene pool....   did someone pee in the pool...
  7. it's a "Cuntry Livin' Thang"....
  8.  He juz thought you wuz an' alien....(no, not a Mexican)
  9. Daddie Dearest just loves blastin' shid (with a 12 guage)
  10.  He caught you messin' round with his woman....no...thats not it....his woman would be yer momma...

ok, I'm confused,upset, an' even more withdrawn ....

than a Hayabusa.Org regular.   or would that be IRREGULAR.

I'd love to pretend everything is OK.....problem....it isn't.

hav a   good  1....RSD.

sorry bout yer "funny"  turned out BIGTIME WEIRD thread Em.
Combination of #7 and #9........He kinda didn't see me standing where I was standing and nearly mistook my head for a bird......luckily at the last second I seen the barrel, and I bit dirt but quick........actually it was so close that I felt the air displace from the pellets going buy as I went down, and the combination of that and the noise, for a split second I thought he got me......anyone had a shotgun go off 10 feet in front of and 1 foot over there head......pretty freaky shid.....pretty sobering to say the least....hence why I got so upset....I hate being sober.....lol
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
I see.....

I thought it might be some weird "Deliverance" kinda thing.

now I hear it was just an' accident....

forgive me if I seem dissapointed .

hav a good 1 BuckShotBill.......    Rubb.
Sorry to dissapoint ya Handy Andy.
So???........enlighten us ya ol' fossil....why in gods name are you, the way you are?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif