~~~~Should be fun~~~~

RSD,

No biggy on the big D. It was a mutual understanding when we got married. We agreed that our own children will always come first. Her daughter needed her up North so she moved and built a house up there. We are still good friends and talk just about everyday.

Sucks being alone again but my 17 year old daughter keeps be very busy. To many damn boys in this town.

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was younger I was the Pole Position champ (Video game)

My father and mother never fought and God help you if you cursed in the house.

No alcohol or drugs growing up or now.

Going fast has been a problem though. Almost killed myself twice in bad accidents. Have calmed down though as I hate to see my face bruised up for 2 months at a time.

That's cool Longbow. I am friends with all my X girlfriends but one and not to close to my X wife but that was her choice. So much goes into a relationship that I feel it's a waste to loose everything just because you cannot live together.

tellysled.jpg

14) Every woman that I have ever been with, once I let my wall down and showed feelings, has taken my heart out, ripped it into shreds, stuck it into a blender, stomped on it and threw what was left tin my face, callusing and hardening it for the next future ex to come along. And each of the tormenting started with each one cheating on me. Every woman I have ever cared about has cheated on me when everything was going good. Blind sided every time
I'm by no means a Dr. Phil or no poop like that Thrasher, but the problem is you're too fuggin' nice. If this is constantly happening to you, then it's not because you have a bad disposition, it's because you have a kind heart. You're a cool guy in my book Thrash, so don't let noone change you dude. Eventually some woman out there is going to appreciate you for who you are and accept your kindness as your demeanor and not take you for granted. Sorry I did this dude, but something about people being taken for granted just burns my arse.

Brian

Her face reminds me of Lurch from the Adams family. She's got a great body, but the face just doesn't look right most of the time. That water must be cold, huh?

14) Every woman that I have ever been with, once I let my wall down and showed feelings, has taken my heart out, ripped it into shreds, stuck it into a blender, stomped on it and threw what was left tin my face, callusing and hardening it for the next future ex to come along. And each of the tormenting started with each one cheating on me. Every woman I have ever cared about has cheated on me when everything was going good. Blind sided every time
I'm by no means a Dr. Phil or no poop like that Thrasher, but the problem is you're too fuggin' nice. If this is constantly happening to you, then it's not because you have a bad disposition, it's because you have a kind heart. You're a cool guy in my book Thrash, so don't let noone change you dude. Eventually some woman out there is going to appreciate you for who you are and accept your kindness as your demeanor and not take you for granted. Sorry I did this dude, but something about people being taken for granted just burns my arse.

Brian
I'm good now..
smile.gif
been a long time since I "allowed" someone to crush me

I have been married for 16 years.. Even my current (and last I might add) wife added a few bricks to my wall when I was younger, but we worked through it.. a long haul, but I was determined to make it work. I wasn't planning on getting married and divorced every few years..

Figured I had to make a stand somewhere, so I hung in there.. and it all worked out.. Have three pretty awesome boys now, and life isn't to bad.

But unfortunately yeah, I am not the person I used to wish I could be.. But when I used to become the person I wanted to be, I got stepped on all the time. Part of growing up I guess lol

Damn... Must have been a Soft-core After School Special or something like that...  
laugh.gif

Hey, I ate dinner with Doogie Howser a couple of times back in NM in like 1992 or so... His brother was going to school in NM and my buddies were his buddies...  Kinda funny...  He was still Doogie then, and now I cannot remember his freakin name...

OH OH>>>  NO BS, I gave Chuck Norris the Finger and told Him, some bobo and about 3 Troopers to go get fugged...  No Joke...

Ole Chucky was shooting an episode of "Walker Texas Jerk-off" in Poudre Canyon Co...  My Buddies and I were going up to the National Forest to our Normal spot to go shooting.  We had my 75' Caddy Coupe De'Ville Fully loaded with weaponry and got slowed down at the "Shoot" where Chucky and Co were playing the water while Highway patrol managed traffic around some fuggin trailers and such.  

Anyhoo, we get to our spot, about a mile or two up from Chucky, well off the road, yadda yadda, all rules being followed etc.  and start blowing the hell outta some fruit.  It's not ten minutes before some fugging "Stage Manager" or something shows up telling us to "STOP SHOOTING OR YOU’LL BE ARRESTED!"   "We are disturbing the filming..."  Heh...Wrong attitude you fuggin Hollywood fruitcup.  Treating us like freakin children. We told him in no uncertain terms to go fug himself... And take his stank the hell outta "OUR" Forest.  

Well, about 10 more minutes go by and sure enough there are three troopers in three vehicles surrounding my Caddy parked about ¼ mile away.  The three of us kept on killing watermelons.  OVER a PA system someone yells for us to "set down our weapons and step over to the vehicles"  We kept on shooting... (We have earplugs in)...  Anyway, one of the Troopers finally walks up and politely "ASKS" us to step over to the vehicles.  "Cool", now were playing better...  I thought.  We get over there and this dickweed (Not a Cop)  is yelling about arresting the three of us, we are breaking the law...
laugh.gif
 The troopers seem to be in a spot and say (Without Conviction) "You have to stop shooting and leave the area or you will be arrested for illegal discharging of a firearm...Blah Blah Blah."  Then it went to hell again.  My Bro worked for the Forest service, (We knew the law to the letter).  We said nope and started to leave,  well then everyone gets excited hootin and carrying on.  We get pretty agro, and politely tell em all sorry, we live here, not our problem.  We make it back to our setup, when another vehicle shows up and Upchuck and some other bobo get out.  They are having a lengthy discussion then everyone approaches us as we start shooting again, trying to relax.  This time Chuck "tells" us to shove off or we'll be arrested, I gave em the finger and killed the fug out of a Coconut.  

NO BS, I swear... Sounds pretty out there I know... The three of us just turned our backs and went about our business like we had no cares in the world, and after about 3-4 minutes the whole lot of them walked back to the cars, then about 10 minutes later they left us to our Forest.  Apparantly the Troopers had better things to do than try than cater to some out of town assh@les and wrongly arrest us...  End of story, though we did promptly get buzzed by a Helicopter that kicked up a bunch of dirt and crud...  But about 20 rnds of AK47 fired high up on the rock face ended that..  
smile.gif
 We never lost our cool, we never endangered anyone, and we were perfectly legal in our choice of locations...

Why didn't we just shove off?  Simple, we were ordered to.  If the first dude had managed to be cool about things, and simply ask us to take it further up the canyon, or something we would have gladly complied.  It was the arrogance that turned all three of us into instant sugarbritches...  Well that, and faith that Colorado State Troopers are Professionals...  So we shot until near sunset, cleaned up our brass and headed back to the car...  I had a ticket on my car for no front tag $20
smile.gif

Guess, the trooper had to do something...
So in other words Rev, you're just a "bobo" all the time and it's not the smoking huh?
rock.gif
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
It's almost like 'gay' people who claim that they are born gay...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

wow.gif
But yeah, I think your pretty much dead on Bro... I've always been an ass to a certain extent.

My wife tells me I need a filter between my lips and my brain. That way I could maybe catch some of the evil/twisted/wise-ass comments before they make it outta my head.
smile.gif

It's also proven to be a pretty effective defensive tool. I don't want to deal with the FNG's freaking whiny diatribe about how his DI was mean, or how much he/she hates it here or there? I just fire a couple of shots across the bow and boom' blissful silence.
laugh.gif

So yeah, I am pretty much a bobo, but at the same time I have to be to protect what has been referred to as my near telepathic ability to know what a person is really feeling about me regardless of what they are saying. I am excellent at reading people in person.

It's online that I keep fuggin up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and 1127, Way to make a guy feel like a dickweed for picking on your typing...
laugh.gif

My bad.. Neer would have guessed you weren't a native English user. At least not with this particular population to use as a benchmark...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

RSD,

No biggy on the big D.  It was a mutual understanding when we got married.  We agreed that our own children will always come first.  Her daughter needed her up North so she moved and built a house up there.  We are still good friends and talk just about everyday.

Sucks being alone again but my 17 year old daughter keeps be very busy.  To many damn boys in this town.

Tony
you want "Uncle Rubber" down there to answer the door with ya on "Date Night".

I could bring OZZY along for laughs.

an' ya.....that is me,althou I usually only dress like that on the weekends.

hav a good 1 man......RSD.

H3.jpg

hav a good 1 BuckShotBill.......    Rubb.
Sorry to dissapoint ya Handy Andy.
So???........enlighten us ya ol' fossil....why in gods name are you, the way you are?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure, but I think sweet baby EM , had intended this be a funny/humour us thread....

as opposed to the "free couch time" all you freaks turned it into.

No matter.....funny stuff....

I'm just not the type of dude who'd pour his heart(if I had one) across some internet website. Just not my deal.
Sorry BillyBobJim....

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back