Shop in my area?

gkperformance

Registered
Does anybody know where a good shop is close to my area? I live in greenville S.C. Need some trans work done and dont know if im going to do it or not. Thanks in advance!

Cycle specialities in taylors, ask for Chris, tell him Stephon referred you.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Heard way too many horror stories from cycle specialties, and have experienced a couple of them myself. Unless something has changed I dont know if I want them going in my motor. I was looking for a smaller type shop that specializes in sport bike performance not dealership. Thanks alot for the reply though and I will go talk to him and feel it out.

Heard way too many horror stories from cycle specialties, and have experienced a couple of them myself. Unless something has changed I dont know if I want them going in my motor. I was looking for a smaller type shop that specializes in sport bike performance not dealership. Thanks alot for the reply though and I will go talk to him and feel it out.

Did you read the whole thread. Don't know if you have the ability, but Randy probably went the best route. It's not really about the gaskets.

Ive had my ride there a couple of times and shes there right now getting her make over from a get off.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Not saying its bad now that the boy has control but years ago I didnt like it. I am going to go talk to him though and get a price< then that will probably make my mind up to do it myself:) Thanks for the feedback!

Da, I know who you are. I went back up and saw your name and said dang I know him. I see you all the time next time I wil reveal myself:)

Back