Motorcycle Shop In Dayton, Oh

WolfPack12

Registered
Hey BUSA riders...Does anybody recommend a good reputable motorcycle service shop in the Dayton, OH area? I am willing to drive outside of Dayton (no more than 30-50 miles) to good shop. I just got stationed here a couple months ago... Thanks

I have a 2014 Hayabusa.

Save your money and spend it on tools.
The service manual and all the help and advice you'll ever need is here for free.

Save your money and spend it on tools.
The service manual and all the help and advice you'll ever need is here for free.

Gotcha...Thanks for the advice. I have the service manual, but I got a three year service deal with my bike when i bought my bike in San Antonio and was trying to use it since it covers all maintenance for the bike.

We have a few members in the Dayton area. I am sure they will chime in when they see the post.

Yes Sir, I am at WPAFB. I am doing the regular 2 year schedule maintenance (brake and clutch fluid, oil change, etc), the service is already paid for. I bought the bike with a 3 year/unlimited mile maintenance service when I got the bike in San Antonio. Also I am thinking of going with Stainless Steel braided brake and clutch lines also since its time to due to the fluids. Mind as well do it all at the same time.

if u need service and its covered I would go to a dealer. maybe competition accessories off 70 near springfield maybe. I cant really recommend any local shops. I don't trust them. at least a dealer should get it right. I put steel ines on mine and it really does make a difference in brake feel believe it or not.

Thanks for the advice jch364, and I wished I was back in Lackland the day I got here LOL. My buddies back in San Antonio are riding in nice weather already.

Back