She's fixed!!!

Is that a factory color or a custom mix. I've wanted to use that type of color on my 00' model, how does it stand up to the elements. Is it easily cleaned?

beerchug.gif
are those BRUCE exhaust> if so , how do you like them? I se they are big in Japan

Is that a factory color or a custom mix. I've wanted to use that type of color on my 00' model, how does it stand up to the elements. Is it easily cleaned?
It's a standard black with a flat topcoat, nothing special about the color. I've just had it for about a week and it seems to hold up just fine. Rode it today and wiped off the bugs with some warm water and she's good again.

Yes those are bruce cans and I like them alot. The sound is just fantastic and the weight reduction made it more nimble in my opinion.

Great design man, I like the contrast with the gloss wheels. Throw up a sound clip of the exhaust if you can.

big fan of the Flat black-bud here in Milw. did his '06 ZX6R like that, lovd it too...my ques. to u just as I asked him: how the fug u guna keep fingerprints n shid offa there?? does the topcoat act as a flat clear?

very nicely done, either way
beerchug.gif

Tone! Man, makes me wanna go drop mine now!! SWEEEETTT!!! Hope you can make it to WACO on the 12th, I wanna see that baby in person!

That makes the 08 look DAMN good!!!  
bowdown.gif
 So far thats the only second gen I've seen that I actually like......alot  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

cool.gif
 I think your color choice downplays some of the lumps and bumps and smoothes it out abit  
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back