I want a WHITE tank bra. Where can I get one?

I have been wondering when the "Ban Hammer" was gonna fall. I've been noticing his comments a long time also. There's really no need for a lot of the comments he makes.

Back to the thread........My goal for my bike is to go black and white. If the tank cover was solid white I would buy it. For those of us who don't like decals, Suzuki got us with the clear over the tank stripe.

Anyway, can you post a pic of the white bagster looking at the whole bike?

I have been wondering when the "Ban Hammer" was gonna fall. I've been noticing his comments a long time also. There's really no need for a lot of the comments he makes.

Back to the thread........My goal for my bike is to go black and white. If the tank cover was solid white I would buy it. For those of us who don't like decals, Suzuki got us with the clear over the tank stripe.

I will do some looking, so far all I can find is black.

It doesn't look like it fits right.

It was FREEZING her in MI when I took the pic so the material was really stiff. Once it warmed up a little it flattened right out here is an updated pic
track day #1.jpg

track day #1.jpg

That is a sharp looking bike bro. What are you doing at the track in freezing temps? :laugh:
It was the Chicago School track day at Gratten this past weekend. The weather was overcast with about a high of 44. It was a cold day but for the first time at the track it was worth it. Once I get the pics I'll throw some up.

How does it attach? I'm guessing it just has some little hooks that go under the edge of the tank?

First pic I was like nahhhhh.
Second pic looks really good, really good, almost.......:(.....too good!
I want my click back! Wish I'd never seen that thing. :laugh:

And your such a stud for doing a track day in 44 degree rainy weather :bowdown:

Looks good :beerchug:

All these good lookin' white busas have me frozen with indecision on what to do with mine. The R77's vs the Brock's vs the Akrapovic, Silver rims vs Black rims vs White rims... sigh...

i like the look of the full tank cover . it looks real good in white too bro.. +1 hard to keep clean. you guys with white bikes must love the after ride wipe down to keep the white ..well.. white:laugh::thumbsup:

Back