SHE'S FINALLY HOME !!!

wowold.gif

Very nice choice in colors. Looks very nice! Head turner for sure.
cool.gif

r8

Buddy, that bike far exceeds anything I expected when waiting for you to get her back!  WOW!!!!  Absolutely beautiful!  That red is gorgeous, I am speechless!  The gearing and that motor with a tune = FUN!
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Give us all the ride reports / impressions you have!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
I know its gonna be fun. So far during my break in it's been real hard not lettin her loose
race.gif

She's no Duc. though
tounge.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

Well...... how come you aint riding it today......
firedevil.gif
we were going to but at 42 degrees it is just too chilly for the tires... I took a short spin today and just not much fun when the back half of the bike wants to take the lead....

Try again tomorrow if it does not snow... (yea snow again)

went for a 20 min. ride to get a little more breaking in. I got work on these back brakes...theyve been getting pretty weak, never paid much attention cause I rarely use them. but they hardly even slow me down now even when I stomp on it. I still see pad but maybe their too small. I didnt think to look for the groove limit line.
argue.gif

All in all it wants to just GO! Man this throttle is SOOO touchy. It didnt take much throttle to put you in the back of your seat before...Now with the 1397 and 16/43 gears.....I feel like I need to take off in 2nd
cool.gif

went for a 20 min. ride to get a little more breaking in. I got work on these back brakes...theyve been getting pretty weak, never paid much attention cause I rarely use them. but they hardly even slow me down now even when I stomp on it. I still see pad but maybe their too small. I didnt think to look for the groove limit line.
argue.gif

All in all it wants to just GO! Man this throttle is SOOO touchy. It didnt take much throttle to put you in the back of your seat before...Now with the 1397 and 16/43 gears.....I feel like I need to take off in 2nd
cool.gif
Careful!

Very sweet Busa. I like the attention to detail. Any possible way we can hear HER run?
rock.gif
Love to hear her audio after all that work.

uploaded vid. to youtube. i aint never done it before. its taking forever! now it says uploaded (processing, please wait)

rear brakes? these things got rear brakes? that lever on mine never did much so figured it was just for looks..

rear brakes?  these things got rear brakes?   that lever on mine never did much so figured it was just for looks..
laugh.gif
i dont use mine much. except for fast stops. or for slowing down on loose gravl. id rather my rear lock up than the frt.
laugh.gif
today i got lost on some country rds. (on purpose) and ended up on a bad sport bike road with more loose sand and rock than pavement at every bend. I was wanting to just slow down a little using rear brake but.....NONE
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

Lookin good. I hope to take mine out for a test ride with the new mods tomorrow after the swap meet at the fairgrounds. Any of you guys going?

Back