SHE'S FINALLY HOME !!!

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
Still doing the break in. 1397 kit, carillo rods, 385/385 cams (web intake, yosh exh.), HD valve springs, new clutch w/ HD springs, JE 12 to 1 pistons other misc. parts.... No dyno yet until it's broke in. then it'll get a custom map.

2369942992_d3eca40ddb_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what are you the only guy that can post a picture bigger than 800 pixels?? wtf.... can not scroll to see the whole bike but I am happy for you! wanna ride this weekend??? might be chilly but who cares....

what are you the only guy that can post a picture bigger than 800 pixels??  wtf....    can not scroll to see the whole bike but I  am happy for you!    wanna ride this weekend???  might be chilly but who cares....
laugh.gif
sorry for the pics. accidently posted topic before i was ready. and got in a hurry and forgot the sizing.

sure lets ride. Saturday looks pretty nice.

my throttles loose now and I got to adjust idle. I GOT to get a bigger battery. it barely cranks over

call me later tonight after you know it is going to run
laugh.gif
is your trailer home? we can get the bearing packed on it as well...

call me later tonight after you know it is going to run
laugh.gif
  is your trailer home?  we can get the bearing packed on it as well...
laugh.gif
I took her out for about 15 min. she ran perfect. Could use a tune but def. drives okay. Yes my trailer is here too. I'm open all Saturday after 10:30 am. So you thinking I just trailer my bike up there so we can pack bearings

laugh.gif

Wow... I'm digging it for sure..
bowdown.gif

I mean I really like it..
beerchug.gif

Although, I would have done the front fender in red, the seats in white and silver instead of the red.. stock mirrors painted white to match and NO spikes..

But I love the white and red done in the factory paint scheme..
bowdown.gif

One of the best looking Busa's Ive seen in awhile for sure.. Clean and not over done.. You have given me ideas for next winter already..

ThumbsUp.gif
for shore my friend, very nicely done..
peace.gif

bowdown.gif

Back