she is gone

hionbusa

Registered
Sold my busa yesterday  to a now former cruiser rider.

I had the biggest smile on his face checking out the bike .

gave him the bike and a huge box of stock items (included the plastic circles from cutting the fairing
smile.gif
huh lamb remember that day).

the busa has been great to me . Learn a great deal of riding and best of ol met some good people. Hoping the new bike will be the same.

Here is the last photo of her before she departed my garage.

IMG_0446.jpg

Hurry the F*&k up and get that Gixx already!!!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

It sucks seeing her go doesn't it? But I GUARANTEE YOU the Gixx will not dissappoint. And you'll forget very quickly bout the Busa.

BTW-'06 or the '07?

You'll rue the day!

no really, congrats!

What to buy next?

That was a beautiful bike! Get crackin on a new purchase so you can make the wrightwood run on the 18th. It won't be the same without you!!

what made you sell the bike? And what color are you getting next on that 1k?

(V8N3T @ Nov. 04 2006,21:43) what made you sell the bike? And what color are you getting next on that 1k?

either black with red stickers or black red 06 like gtrpimp.

I really liked the busa . Its a great all around bike . Unfortunetly, I only get to ride week ends. Mostly canyons and I want to start doing some track days.

I wish I had space to just keep both but I dont.

its gonna be a 06 brand new or a good deal on a used 05/06  .  I want to do some mods such as carbon fiber stuff , suspension , taylor racing exhaust etc.... thats why I m leaning towards a used one.

I was thinking of waitin for the 07 but

I cannot be bikeless til march 07 . just too long.

list price on the 07 is in the high 11k .dealers are probably gonna be charging around 13k to 14k OTd

I m just not comfortable paying that much for a bike that I might change in a year or 2.

i got dibs on the jacket .. hey hion i sent you a pm ... i was actually looking to get one this weekend.. perfect timing

I hope you enjoy the new bike. When I sold mine I missed it right away. But I sold to because the tax man was chasing me. Should have kept the 03 pumpkin because things worked out shortly after I sold it to where the sale would not have been necessary. It was great when I got my 05 a couple of weeks ago. Anyhow the gixer 1000 is a fantastic bike and I know you'll enjoy it. I've still got 1 Harley left in thegarage and I have thought about selling it for a gixxer 1000. But.. I'm afraid the insurance would be crazey. Anyhow, good luck with your new ride.

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 04 2006,22:53) The Gixxer is okay, but what about one of these...
i was between the gixer 1k and the zx 10 .

r1 and cbrs are great bikes but they jst don t do it for me . i dont know ..............

They're ALL GOOD Bro...ya can't go wrong with any one of the big four
beerchug.gif

Can you share with us what you got for her?
If anything can you PM me... I would like to know what the market looks like in Cali for used Busas.

(Projekt @ Nov. 05 2006,00:37) Can you share with us what you got for her?
If anything can you PM me... I would like to know what the market looks like in Cali for used Busas.
Assuming the bike is in great shape.03 and up

mid 8s if you are willing to wait for the right buyer , high sevens gets it moving quick .

For some reason , there are a lots of busas on the market right now .

Dang I just noticed that you are in SD... My Mom lives there and has a bundle of my cash. She could have picked up your bike for me.

(Copperone @ Nov. 05 2006,14:47) I have thought about selling it for a gixxer 1000.  But.. I'm afraid the insurance would be crazey.
I have AAA insurance. Had it for my old Busa and now my 06 Gixx 1K.

Exactly the same rate. Whatever you were paying for your Busa you'll be paying for the Gixx.

Hion.

Get that Gixx soon, then break her in by joining us on the Nov. 18 ride Lamb is talking bout.
wink.gif

Back