shame on suzuki

I thought that was the factory lowering kit
laugh.gif

Don't you guys remember all the problems suzuki was having with the 2007 GSXR1000 and frames coming apart? Suzuki spent far more on repairing gixxer's frames than Kawasaki did on ZX14 frames. Besides, if You read into the ZX14 frame incidents, most of them were slamming the bikes down hard after wheelies, had hit something, etc.

Bottom line BillyBusa, if you want a comfortable, smooth ride get a ZX14. If you want a little more handling edge and the feel of a liter bike, get a Busa. Neither bike is faster than the other. If someone says one is faster stock, they're smoking crack. Its gonna take the better rider on either of these two bikes to determine who is quicker, bottom line.

good reply dweezel. if you cannot choose one over the other then just stand back and take a good look at both of them and i promise it will only take a second for you to decide

puppies_004.jpg

99busa i am in the process of getting new ones. i did not like the red in them so i am looking for all black ones. i am also trying to decide whether to have tank painted or a bra so the ones on the tank do not show

This seller tells me they will be doing them for the 08 soon. They do a nice job.
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hayabusa-Kanji-graphics-set-stickers-decals-gsx1300r_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35593QQihZ

006QQitemZ160221739102QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....meZWDVW</a>

There is no other Gold on the Grey/Black busa so I am also considering changing to the black chrome or carbon fiber decals

A Busa looks way better than the ZX-14.
I guess the real question is which one is the better quality?

I cant quite remember where I heard this but I read somewhere that the blue 2008 busa is the faster one. I think I might have read it in this forum somewhere.
thumb_up.gif

Oh yes, I remember.
Last day I got a bad feeling in my belly.. I know i wrote something, and I did..
But doesnt it say on the thread that its New 2008 Busa Threads? So allabout 2008's?

My complain isnt against older bikes, but the threads starting about older bikes and
other people thinks its an 2008 busa thats rusting. I hope you all hear me..

YES i was drunk,  
beerchug.gif
Tonight too.
Regards
Nicke

Stock Busa 08 accelerates faster then my previous stock zx14 07.Much better roll ons too, low en mid also much better. ZX :better brakes and for me ;better ergonomics.

Well the salt/heat, but also take into account this; The exhaust is usually the first thing swapped out by the majority of riders. The stock exhaust is there to pass emissions, and sound requirements. After the sale, it's usually removed right after the reflectors, and mud flap. why waste money on it if you know more than 75% of the buyers are going to throw it out anyways? especially when your charged with bringing the best and most powerful tech, at the lowest possible cost to the show? yeah the 25% that DO keep it are gonna get shafted, but 100% of the people are gonna ***** if the price goes up another grand just because they added stainless exhaust, that the majority of the people are gonna throw out anyways.
++1
thumb_up.gif

Oh yes, I remember.
Last day I got a bad feeling in my belly.. I know i wrote something, and I did..
But doesnt it say on the thread that its New 2008 Busa Threads? So allabout 2008's?

My complain isnt against older bikes, but the threads starting about older bikes and
other people thinks its an 2008 busa thats rusting. I hope you all hear me..

YES i was drunk,  
beerchug.gif
Tonight too.
Regards
Nicke
The first post WAS about an 08 rusting you booze-bucket
laugh.gif
winkold.gif

If you'd quit looking at the screen through the bottom of your glass you woulda noticed that
thumb_up.gif
jump9.gif

Back