September 2 Music City Raceway

September 2nd 2012
Pinkys 16th annual bike shootout:cheerleader:
This is a bracket style 1/8 mile race usually pay out fairly well.
Come on out and try your luck and race for some $$cash$$ on September 2nd

Pinkys15thAnnual1000.jpg

I wish there was more bracket stuff down south! Have fun!

Motorcycle Cash Bracket Races arent what they used to be. I can remember running Dash For Cash Races held by Tim Mills back in the early 90's having 2 bracket races an A and B class, $50 entry for 1500 and $100 starting at $3000 and would increase if there were over a certain amount of bikes participating. All paid CASH!! No W-2 forms to worry about such as tracks would give you:banghead: once you started winning over a certain amount.
There was also another group that would call them the Derby held em in Kentucky big cash payouts but usually had to go atleast 8 or 9 rounds.
IDBA and Prostars would pay decent and also if you had a few co sponsors you could walk away from a weekend win af an avg of $1300-1800
Look up Roy and Candy Hagadorn thats there business, Motorcycle Bracket Racing. If your at a bracket race with them you better have your A game on and expect to run a .020 or better package.
Is that track still in Tascumbia Alabama? That was one of the tracks that would hold 2 big motorcycle bracket races years ago.
They are still out there, but they arent advertised to the general public. Usually a private group of riders rent a track and offer big cash payouts.

Not familiar with that track. I run in Montgomery mostly, and then Phenix City. I am from IL and they have bracket racing up and around the area, but haven't been to one here in over 2 years that I have lived here! :banghead: I have asked the owners of both tracks to get something going, but no luck. I'm the business mgr for a dealership and have even talked about sponsorship, and got nothing! SAD!! VERY SAD!!! I have a local FB group of 100 guys and gals, mostly on sport bikes, and could get a nice turnout for fun and growing the sport, but again nothing! If you know anyone that "knows" someone, send them my way! :beerchug:

I am coming and will be bringing at least one other. Wish I could be there Saturday, but cannot take two days in a row off........

I am not coming now...... Had some issues with the bike that makes it not worth coming..... Spend $100 in gas and $100 for an entry:banghead:

Maybe next year!

:please: for a
dry dragstrip all day Sunday
bright christmas tree bulbs
sticky VHT prepped track
consistent time trials
ultra sharp reactions
and a fat $1800 pay out!!:cheerleader:

New date:cheerleader:
I am kind of glad since I wasnt really ready this past weekend. Now I can get to the track Tueday night for some practice runs:laugh:

PinkyFlyer2012_620.jpg

prpv-1.jpg

Back