Secret NorCal Ride

captainraymond

Registered
So if I understand Dolyes ebonics correctly, looks like an Ice House deal. I liked that one, fun and fast. And posting the ride date reminds me... Happy Birthday Marine Corps and Happy Vetrans Day...early

YES!!!! Ice House!!!!
super.gif
with a little Robbs Place action for lunch too
muscle.gif

Able baker delta, receiving you clearly this frequency, what are the coordinates and zulu time of Saturdays rendezvous? On Friday, I must clean the yellow insect guts off my fuselage for our new flight plan.

I Hate U guyz! ( no ride right now ... ) well actually I fired her up yesterday after the sater cover was on add oil and ... SHE"S ALIVE!!! but not legal.
sad.gif

We're all looking forward to you getting back on the road Kent! Doyle

Able baker delta, receiving you clearly this frequency, what are the coordinates and zulu time of Saturdays rendezvous? On Friday, I must clean the yellow insect guts off my fuselage for our new flight plan.
Copy you 10-2 and am preparing to fire for effect, CLEAR!!!!! rondevu at coordinace IN/OUT BURGER, AUBURN, CA. at 0900 hours? fox trot alpha baker do you copy!? i repeat!? do you copy!? over

I Hate U guyz!  ( no ride right now ... )  well actually I fired her up yesterday after the sater cover was on add oil and ... SHE"S ALIVE!!!  but not legal.  
sad.gif
when you get her rolling again we have to come up there for some of your great roads and Speedy Burrito
laugh.gif
love that joint

Mission briefing: Opperation Cold Wind. Bug gut removal program, preventative maintinance and inspection is hereby authorized and is to be completed 24 hrs prior to take off. This is to be a low altitude, high speed strafing run through sector Ice House. Take no prisoners, dump your payload then bug out. Resistance is expected to be light but gentlemen, be advised, special weapons such as "CHP" and "LOCAL SHERRIF" may be encountered. They have been known to destroy whole squadrons. electronic countermeasures will be employed to help minimize these potentially negative outcomes. Good Luck gentlemen and may god be with you.

What's your vector, Victor?

Roger, over.
=================================================
PS: There is no parking in the white zone.

Hey, we're trained killers on a subversive mission! Hey Rob, only thing that'll stop me is weather....I'm hating the forecast right now but so many of those little storms just blow over, I'm going to assume that that'll happen! Doyle

good sounds like a great ride. you know im in. i just got to get my suspention in order. damn thing keeps fightin me.

oh yeah, i forgot i got my undertail in and it looks sweeeeet gentleman. i know i know i got to get some pics ill do that today sometime and post alittle later.

I'll be riding with my daughter around Lake Berryessa on Sunday after I replace her shift lever (tip over). You guys have fun and try to avoid any (more) head injuries...
laugh.gif
whistling.gif

Mission briefing:   Opperation Cold Wind.   Bug gut removal program, preventative maintinance and inspection is hereby authorized and is to be completed 24 hrs prior to take off.  This is to be a low altitude, high speed strafing run through sector Ice House.  Take no prisoners, dump your payload then bug out.  Resistance is expected to be light but gentlemen, be advised, special weapons such as "CHP" and "LOCAL SHERRIF" may be encountered. They have been known to destroy whole squadrons.  electronic countermeasures will be employed to help minimize these potentially negative outcomes.  Good Luck gentlemen and may god be with you.
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
I I Captain! im locked and loaded!

Back