Seattle Bike Show Dec 5 to 7

Having never attended this show, is it worth driving from Bellingham, WA to see? :super:

FASTER will be screening alongside the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in 13 US cities over the coming months. The Cycle World Shows attract hundreds of thousands of motorcycle enthusiasts and we're delighted to be bringing some extra entertainment to the event with the help of the show organizers Advanstar.

FASTER will have a stand at the show and the movie will play at a venue nearby. Tickets will be available at the FASTER stand and at the venue.

The dates and locations are :

San Francisco Nov 7-9
Dallas Nov 21-23
Seattle Dec 5-7
Long Beach Dec 12-14
Denver Dec 19-21
New York Jan 2-4
Washington Jan 9-11
Atlanta Jan 16-18
Ohio Jan 30-Feb 2
Chicago Feb 6-8
Detroit Feb 20-22
Daytona March 3-7
Minneapolis March 26-28

I just copied that off the FZ1OA site....anyone interested in meeting up (Sat. night) at the show in Seattle?  Might be fun to get a bite, then see the movie.  The Wifey takes me every year for my Birthday, we'll be staying in Seattle Saturday night, and driving back to PDX on Sunday.

Twisted, the Wifey gets home a little after 8:00 PM...we wouldn't make it up to Seattle till late, so we're heading out early Sat. morning. We should be there by noon.

Twisted, that'd be cool....maybe meet at 3:00 at the 'Busas (Suz display), and see what everybody's got in mind.  I, for one, would really like to see Faster, they say it's very realistic, and representative of the Moto GP scene.  The promoters say it will be at a nearby venue.

justin, your kidding right??

count me in. fresh plastic smell, shiny paint, maybe some new models.... aaaand a road trip. :D

you guys got 30 riders already, I may have to join ya for a ride around the roses next summer, you guys know where that starbucks is everyone talks about, the one with all the babes?
No....we have 20 ,members now. Many of us will be at the show in Seattle and look forward to seeing you and Swan's crew. I will be there both Friday and Saturday night.

Yup, I do know where that Starbucks is....lots of eye candy walking around.

We will be putting together a calendar in January. Right now, I am planning to go to Laguna, which means that my club is tentatively going to Laguna. Like Lori's No Limit crew, we have lots of outside friends and ride with everyone. The club is just a smaller circle of friends and family here in the metro area.

Back