Score!!! a new car (used) and smokin deal!

Nice, just remember, that regardless of the great deal you got, you're still buying parts and paying for service, on a car that when new cost $70-80K. So regular maintenance is critical. Otherwise, the "great deal" used luxury cars can end up nickel and diming you to death, especially when we're talking Flagship cars.

Congrats and enjoy though! And we need pics... :beerchug:

Nice, just remember, that regardless of the great deal you got, you're still buying parts and paying for service, on a car that when new cost $70-80K. So regular maintenance is critical. Otherwise, the "great deal" used luxury cars can end up nickel and diming you to death, especially when we're talking Flagship cars.

Congrats and enjoy though! And we need pics... :beerchug:
I actually did factory service for MB.. I spent the better part of my work life as a shop owner in Scottsdale AZ.. Lots of exotics and Euro cars... MB was always a decent car sans the electrical switches etc in the AZ heat.. the "lube" they used would migrate into the contact areas and we were forever replacing window switches.. Other problem was people using the wrong PS/ATF fluids..

Now go substitute ATF in an Audi PS system (they use a green mineral oil based fluid) the cost will tag you for about $1600 cha ching...

nice find bro. get some tint and black 22" lorinser wheels and you'll be good to go.

nice car, those are getting more and more popular with the high miles., let me guess. you paid about 8-10k for it?

i just bought an 02 S55 amg with 58k miles for 15k! god forbid when something goes wrong with it though!!!!

BEST OF LUCK with the new ride!:bowdown:

Congrats~!~

Guess this'll be you this weekend~!~

knee drag car.png

nice car, those are getting more and more popular with the high miles., let me guess. you paid about 8-10k for it?

i just bought an 02 S55 amg with 58k miles for 15k! god forbid when something goes wrong with it though!!!!

BEST OF LUCK with the new ride!:bowdown:
yep, pretty darn close... amazing the depreciation hit from new.. dollar for dollar, I think a ford truck holds value better but hey , never seen a ford truck cost 6 figures either.. :rofl:

S55 is a sweet car!! would like to have the ground effects for mine :) what is the HP on that thing?

yep, pretty darn close... amazing the depreciation hit from new.. dollar for dollar, I think a ford truck holds value better but hey , never seen a ford truck cost 6 figures either.. :rofl:

S55 is a sweet car!! would like to have the ground effects for mine :) what is the HP on that thing?

Built as a limited edition, 2002 did mark the last year before a major engine overhaul that pumped up performance in the 2003 model year. Still, the 2002 S55 AMG's hand-built 5.4-liter V8 pumped out 354 horsepower and 391 pounds-feet of torque.

the car is sick, however it is that horizon blue which i really dont like

Built as a limited edition, 2002 did mark the last year before a major engine overhaul that pumped up performance in the 2003 model year. Still, the 2002 S55 AMG's hand-built 5.4-liter V8 pumped out 354 horsepower and 391 pounds-feet of torque.

the car is sick, however it is that horizon blue which i really dont like

The AMGs tend to last a lot longer :p youll be fine... take out a loan when you a new anything :p

Back