A new car!!!

I thought about getting the S2000 till I tried to sit in one. They have very small interiors and I almost needed help getting out. My wife used to have a miata and I drove it a few times only because it was an automatic, if it was a manual I would not have been able to shift could not move my legs far enough to push the clutch in. It was a fun car though.:p

Miata's don't HAVE rotary engines.
RX-7 & RX-8's (I wanna 8) have rotary engines.
Miata's (MX-5) have 1.8 L four cylinder standard type engines.

Just trying to be helpful VA...
wink.gif

cool.gif

pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1004"|1089760425 -->

Nice.....a convertible here equals death by weather. Too many unpredictable stuffs goin on here....

Wife has a Sebring convertible. Has all the looks without all the go, but its a fun car to drive around. It's not overly big and you can still use the rear seats, but it's small enough to buzz around in and it handles quite nice.

I used to drive sportscars, but now that I don't fit in them (6'3" 230lbs) I love my Avalanche.When people cut my busa off, I get in my truck, find them and run them over!
biggrin.gif

busa5.jpg

My busa is a convertible!

BTW - Audi has a convertible S4 this year... It is SMOKIN'! Also, the TT ain't bad... And there is that Porsche Boxster 'S' thingy...

Good luck, and let us know if you wind-up with something!

I have a 2000 BMW Z3 and an 02 MB clk 430 Cab.....completely different worlds. The z3 is a slot car on steroids, but has a bit of wind buff above about 70 or so. Awesome handling, decent power, typical german build quality. Flawless condition at 33k on the odometer. The CLK is a rocket....v8 power, rock solid ride, but definately is heavier and more solid. No wind buff 'till about 95 or so....built like a fine watch....this car has sold me on MB's for life....but it was pretty pricey, too.
No flaws with it, 34K on the clock. I drove Miata's and s2000's before I bought the wife the Z3, and here's my thoughts: The miata's underpowered, and the styling is getting dated. The Honda was very nice....good power, good handling, typical honda build quality.....but I never got excited about it. The z3 got the nod based on looks, performance was pretty much a toss up. The Z3 was also more available on the used market here in Cali, which kept the pricing reasonable.

Hope this helped! By the way, the Z3 is for sale....21,000 obo.

Tbone

Hope this helped! By the way, the Z3 is for sale....21,000 obo.

Tbone
OBO I give ya 10k and my Honda Civic with 80k on the odo
smile.gif
what do ya say? 15k total package
Anna loves me no matter WHAT kind of car I drive [sigh.... dreamy!]

Funny thing bout the S2000, it didn't feel as 'convertable' with those headrests sticking up... you turn around and BOOM! thing in your way. It didn't really thrill me eaither. Decent power, but to me honest my Civic with a paltry 127 HP gets up and boogies around the 7k mark... but the s2000 steered like a race car, but didn't feel as planted as the busa around my local twisties - I think the car guy was sweating.... he didn't know about that road so close to the dealership... hehehe

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089861484 -->

s2000 is a bad car , miata = wouldnt drive one if you gave it to me. Too much of a girls car... just my opinion which we all know is worth crap..
tounge.gif

Miata's don't HAVE rotary engines.
RX-7 & RX-8's (I wanna 8) have rotary engines.
Miata's (MX-5) have 1.8 L four cylinder standard type engines.

Just trying to be helpful VA...  
wink.gif

cool.gif

pirate.gif
You are absolutely correct Raider...we owned two RX-7's and I continually hear about how good that rotary engine was...got my Mazdas mixed up!

Thanks for looking out for my stupidity...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089893741 -->

s2000 is a bad car , miata = wouldnt drive one if you gave it to me. Too much of a girls car... just my opinion which we all know is worth crap..
tounge.gif
I'll assume you prefer large, heavy metal? The miata is a BLAST to drive and the s2000 bad? Based on what? Let me know if I'm missing something here. Honda's have always rocked

Honda S2000...$30,200 + tax & tag
Dunno how much ya got budgeted, but there ya go.  
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1012"|1089934981 -->

Convertible's are for Homo's and sexy Women... Oh and Lesbians... Which are also sometimes sexy women.
laugh.gif

OK OK Seriously though what the hell do you want with a convertible up there?
rock.gif
I mean here in Tampa it sorta makes sense but even then... I dunno....

If you really want a convertible just make certain you buy a car that was designed from the beginning as a convertible not a coupe or sedan with the roof chopped off at the factory. What you get are heavy, flexy, cars. Eww.

Chrysler is really horrible at this... No offense anyone...

As for the Miata and the Mustang... Well ya'll are very well focused on the gayest cars in America....
smile.gif
What? I am not making it up....

Read it for yourselves... Top 10 Gay and Lesbian Vehicles...

Oh and if your going to get a convertible Bro, you gotta find a used BMW M roadster, M3, 3 series, or maybe a Z4... IMHO , Of course...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Oh and you want light weight Go-car like? It has to be a new (To US) Lotus Elise... 1950 lbs 190 something HP... ALL Fun all the time, and makes the Miata look like a porker... ;)

Lotus Elise...

UUhh, Rev? How come you go to gay.com?
rock.gif
I mean it's a funny as shid read and all, but I just wonder sometimes....

laugh.gif
You know I'm just giving you shid, bro! Actually, ya really got me lookin' because my bro is really into mustangs....

peace and butt grease...
biggrin.gif

BTW...did you see the add on the top of the page? C'mon, folks...what has Pac been sayin all along?

M3, baby!!! And no, I don't mean the car....Mach 3!! Whoohoo!!!
laugh.gif

Convertible's are for Homo's and sexy Women...
Oh man... you are SOOO RIGHT. What was I thinking? ? I live in IOWA for crying out loud. If I want to be a man, I am supposed to by a pickup with a v8 and 2 loud pipes. It's an added bonus if it has a gun rack and I chew tabacco. I am a little misplaced up here. I should have been born in Europe or maybe the year 2094. But it is peaceful and I can do what I want.... and if I want to buy a GAY convertable, by golly I'll do just that! Because THIS IS AMERICA [national anthem starts in the background...] and it doesn't matter if you're black or white or strait or crooked, you have rights... so many rights that eventally we'll all be the same exact one person-type so as to not offend one another.... and then, fellow citizens [music gets louder]... yes, then we will ALL be driving gay yellow convertable V8 pick trucks with driver side vanity mirrors and matching designer gun racks, to haul around our uni-secksual Halley/Anna wives around in. And everyone will be happy and never offend anyone because there will be only one stereo type of person: [dun dun daaaahn!!!!] The UBER-secksual will replace all species.

Really, I just want a convertable so I can tan my bald spot.
smile.gif

Back